wanderlei silva appreciation thread

jmsmma170

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wand was the baddest mofo at one point. his run in pride was magnificent. he faced guys way bigger and went into every fight like he had to kill or be killed.

he was so great and i thank him .

i hope this thread will be good enough to stroke off to him and his entertaining style.
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Last edited:
Brave enough to climb in there with prime Cro Cop ffs.

Hespect to the axe murderer.

that entrance is still the best till this day. im afraid to even play that song without fear of the axe murderer kicking down my door and kneeing me and soccer kicking me into oblivion.

He took the atomic but drop like a champ! Recovered quickly!

that entrance is still the best till this day. im afraid to even play that song without fear of the axe murderer kicking down my door and kneeing me and soccer kicking me into oblivion.
And that dead look in Wand's eyes when he rolls his wrists

Different style, but same result

Can’t believe this man had to lower his standards n go fight in the bush league known as ufc later on in his career
When you compare UFC entrances to PRIDE, it really looks like a bush league
Some orgs are trying to do it like PRIDE with their entrances, but only RIZIN comes close, imo

I remember seeing this highlight when I was first getting into MMA.

my favorite gay fighter
wanderlei.0.jpeg

hope he gets to fuck chuck one day

too bad he could never beat tito or chael

wand was the baddest mofo at one point. his run in pride was magnificent. he faced guys way bigger and went into every fight like he had to kill or be killed.

he was so great and i thank him .

i hope this thread will be good enough to stroke off to him and his entertaining style.
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu