So USADA flies out to Brazil, Dagestan, even Nigeria if necessary?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do they find these guys if the test isn’t scheduled?

How do they show up in Dagestan for a surprise test, what if Khabib isn’t home?

no. they mail them a questionnaire asking them to check yes or no if they have used any PEDs /steroids/exc... think there is like ten questions and they have to mail it back

You have send your location to USADA
They must know where you are just in case(hence why they get you when your sleeping)

You really think USADA are flying all over the world testing fighters?

Its pretty simple, USADA are in a big connected computer system with every other national anti doping agency in the world. UKAD (UK), AFLD (France), CCES (Canada), RUSADA (Russia), etc etc etc

If they want a fighter testing, they raise it in the system, if the fighters location is in France, then AFLD conduct the test, if hes in Ireland, Sport Ireland conduct the test, Finland, Finnish anti doping, Dagestan, Rusada, etc etc

Its really not very complicated.

As for location. Fighters have to submit (to the very same computer system)

1) Overnight location

2) Normal place of training and hours they are normally there

3) Normal place of work and hours they are usually there

(Contrary to what people on sherdog tell you you dont have to give them your location 24/7, only those three things. Overnight location, place you train, place you work)

Generally testers will just turn up very early or very late at your overnight location.

If you arent there and cant be found, missed test, three in a year, ban.

I like how USADA can fly planes but can't get a doping test correct.

Oh and your basically subtle doping accusation against Dagestani's and Nigerians (Ali's fighters basically) is way off based purely on location.

I like how USADA can fly planes but can't get a doping test correct.
Yah and you should always question them and make sure to see proper ID and credentials, like in that one case with Cyborg when neither tester had a work visa and lied to the Thai police about their purpose being there. Even if you know they are from USADA, make sure they have their shit in order before they expect you to have yours.

They will do fookin nuthin and say they did.

Someone can verify this or not but I don't believe Khabib is in Dagestan that much. Doesn't he spend most of his time in Moscow now?

They actually have Novitzky operating the aircraft and doing all the testing by himself.

nvbtorajh9haxjzpqzqu.jpg

You really think USADA are flying all over the world testing fighters?

Its pretty simple, USADA are in a big connected computer system with every other national anti doping agency in the world. UKAD (UK), AFLD (France), CCES (Canada), RUSADA (Russia), etc etc etc

If they want a fighter testing, they raise it in the system, if the fighters location is in France, then AFLD conduct the test, if hes in Ireland, Sport Ireland conduct the test, Finland, Finnish anti doping, Dagestan, Rusada, etc etc

Its really not very complicated.

As for location. Fighters have to submit (to the very same computer system)

1) Overnight location

2) Normal place of training and hours they are normally there

3) Normal place of work and hours they are usually there

(Contrary to what people on sherdog tell you you dont have to give them your location 24/7, only those three things. Overnight location, place you train, place you work)

Generally testers will just turn up very early or very late at your overnight location.

If you arent there and cant be found, missed test, three in a year, ban.

I think I speak for 99% of the MMA fan population when I say that if USADA is outsourcing testing to people in Dagestan, it is highly likely that the sample is rigged.

No, we know that USADA subcontracts it out to at least a few testing/collection organizations, from fighters posting photos of the documentation to instagram and twitter. Clearidium does at least some of their sample collection in Russia, for example, and Denmark's anti-doping organization has tested fighters in Denmark. All testing is done in WADA-accredited labs.

they have affiliate representation with accredited Olympic testing labs in foreign countries.

I think I speak for 99% of the MMA fan population when I say that if USADA is outsourcing testing to people in Dagestan, it is highly likely that the sample is rigged.

So its ok for USADA to test Americans, but its not ok for other countries national anti doping agencies, signatories under WADA, to test their athletes?

Ylike in that one case with Cyborg when neither tester had a work visa and lied to the Thai police about their purpose being there. Even if you know they are from USADA, make sure they have their shit in order before they expect you to have yours.

both were licensed to work in thailand.. they were from singapore and had visa's..

Thai hotels just run interference to slow down testers to allow any of the hotel guests that dont want to be tested time to get out of sight..

This isnt limited to thailand, theres a pretty good EW system in parts of Florida as well.

USADA - “You Can Try and Hide but We’re World Fucking Wide”

So its ok for USADA to test Americans, but its not ok for other countries national anti doping agencies, signatories under WADA, to test their athletes?

Do u even Netflix bro?

Not unreasonable to say that the likelihood of corruption in the Russian agency is slightly higher.

Back