Imagine how Prime Silva would outclass Israel Adensanya

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
031D7189-6797-4B16-A7D3-0D8A4DC1C141.jpeg CC8D3921-5273-465B-88C9-BD617D8104E7.jpeg
7F66F171-63B8-4E59-ACD5-26FD288E8230.jpeg
If 43 year old post leg break Silva could take Israel to a competitive 29-28 decision... imagine 33 year old Silva fighting current Izzy. Silva by KO inside two rounds IMO.

I think the fight goes the same way.

Silva wins by putting his back against the cage and counter attacking. Israel refused to engage him when he did that.

I also think bisping would of beat "prime" Silva. I truly think hes always been on steroids and is extremely overrated

Anderson is great fighter, but he’s never faced competition that it is today (besides Israel). The MW division today looks super stacked compared to what Anderson was in his prime.

Silva wins by putting his back against the cage and counter attacking. Israel refused to engage him when he did that.

I also think bisping would of beat "prime" Silva. I truly think hes always been on steroids and is extremely overrated
Agreed. Bisping is a terrible matchup for any version of Silva.

Agreed. Bisping is a terrible matchup for any version of Silva.
Too bad Ping couldn’t beat the contenders during Silva’s title reign. He had to wait until Silva was 40 and 3 years removed from being champion and two years removed from his leg snapping in half.

Funny how Ping succeeded most in the “stronger” division years after Silva was dethroned.

Last edited:
How does that third picture illustrate the point you're trying to make?

Silva wins by putting his back against the cage and counter attacking.

Worst and most misleading narrative about a fighter in mma history

imagine being this salty that israel had no trouble with silva, get over it.

you don't know how the fight would have gone if silva was in his prime.

Silva literally hit Adesanya with 5 sig strikes in their 15 min fight. Adesanya had no problem at all.

It will take a lifetime until the combat sports world is blessed with another striker as good as Anderson Silva. Prime Silva beats anyone under 205 lbs aside from Jones. That spider would make Adesanya look like he doesn't belong in the UFC

Prime Silva would destroy any fighter at 185 or 205 not named Jon Jones

<{silvanormal}>

No, adesanya is a horrible matchup for any version anderson silva.

I think you guys are crazy! The division seemed weak because there was a fighter miles ahead of the competition Anderson Silva. Just as GSP division may have seemed weak on his prime, or JJ division. Watch his fights, he did not win by putting his back against the cage... he was too damn fast and had amazing reflexes, he would just lure people in and out box or destroy them at the clinch. As for Bisping winning lol even now I would give 0 to none chances, the fight they had was a robbery. Israel is big and strong but still to green in the game, if he keeps going this way in a few years maybe he reaches AS level

Israel has more pro combat fights than Silva so I dont know what you're talking about.
Bisping controlled and soundly defeated Silva, there was no robbery. His mouth piece came out and he looked to the ref and pointed to it, and got rocked. Other than that, which shouldn't of happened in any way, bisping whipped that ass and I believe he always would have

Imagine watching Prime Anderson Silva pressure Dan Henderson into pulling gaurd in the second fight and thinking he was most successful with his back against the fence

I'll always think he was most successful with his back against the fence. Hes always hated striking first.

Dan Henderson isn't a pressure fighter. He cocks his right hand loke and moved in circles. Silva could of poked him to death if he wanted.

Also, steroids

Well, that’s not fair. We haven’t even seen a prime Adesanya yet. Take it easy.

I'll always think he was most successful with his back against the fence. Hes always hated striking first.

Dan Henderson isn't a pressure fighter. He cocks his right hand loke and moved in circles. Silva could of poked him to death if he wanted.

Also, steroids

Dan isnt a pressure fighter
{<doc}

Imagine watching essentially any Silva fight before the Cote one and making this post

Imagine watching Prime Anderson Silva pressure Dan Henderson into pulling gaurd in the second round and thinking he was most successful with his back against the fence
Silva never and can't lead, we already know this fact years ago. And lol at comparing an overhand spammer hendo to adesanya

Back