Media UFC St Petersburg staredowns

mmahorse

i am what i am
Banned
Reaction score

islam mak looks like a robot, the other guy looks triggered

Nice to see some respect, not some "fake - wannabe - Conor - beef" for a change. Refreshing.

I'm talking about the Overeem staredown.

Nice to see some respect, not some "fake - wannabe - Conor - beef" for a change. Refreshing.

I'm talking about the Overeem staredown.
Trust me, if that was Ubereem he'd still be running with that shtick. Tough to do so when you get humbled like he did against Bigfoot, though.

Reem needs more horse beef, pig beef, fish beef, cow beef

Trust me, if that was Ubereem he'd still be running with that shtick. Tough to do so when you get humbled like he did against Bigfoot, though.

Hard to argue with this. You're100% right.

Antonina with the big heals. I’d really like to see Roxanne win that fight. Nothing against Antonina, I just like Roxy.

It's so much fun watching overeem getting knocked out

]

Attachments

• 20190418_075724.gif
    20190418_075724.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Hard to argue with this. You're100% right.
Bullshit, Overeem and Oleinik were trainingpartners. Both veterans and legends of the game. I'm sure they've always had a lot of respect for eachother.

Bullshit, Overeem and Oleinik were trainingpartners. Both veterans and legends of the game. I'm sure they've always had a lot of respect for eachother.

Yes they trained together. With bigfoot he acts like conor or something. Im gonna kill you, that kind of shittalk..He is from my place but that Bigfoot humiliation was sweet.

Is this not even on youtube?

Bullshit, Overeem and Oleinik were trainingpartners.

I didn't know that. I guess I became a "casual". <DCrying>

Last edited:

islam mak looks like a robot, the other guy looks triggered

giphy.gif

Back