Mr. Khabib "I don't care about money" is going on tour, charging his fans $$$ for pics and autograph

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He's not only the champion of the UFC LW division, he's also the UFC hypocrite champion as well.

Well done Khabib.

Tickets range from £53.89 – £313.79, then once inside, you have the opportunity to bid on more signed memorbilia from him.

He's got a lot of touring to do if he wants to catch up to Conor's Net Worth of $100 milly LOL LOL.

Conor has more money, better looking wife, more accomplishments, and an overall better person than Khabib. No amount of touring will change that for Khabib.

upload_2019-4-18_6-48-26.png

They're all the same. I miss the days when guys fought because they loved it.

Edit: As several people have pointed out, fighters have always cared about money. But things feel different now. Seemed like it mattered less to guys like Bonnar and Griffin, Tank Abbot, Vitor, Bas, Shogun, etc.

Last edited:
They don't want 10000 bums lining up outside the arena waiting for Khabib's autograph

Makes sense to me

Maybe he loves Philanthropy - which requires money. So quick to assume.

Only charges the Western Kuffar.

In Blessed Dagestan, he does the meet and greets for free.

poor guy, you'll never get over that beating Conor took <Lmaoo> everything you lived for fell apart o_O

They're all the same. I miss the days when guys fought because they loved it.

The days when people didn't care about money?

That's a long time ago. The days when we were swimming in the ocean?

I swear some of you weird little fucking fan girls care about this shit WAY TOO MUCH.

Maybe he could brand some goats milk or something for supplemental income.
Open a hookah bar or even maybe a line of clothing made for humble Dagestani hipsters.

Conor has more money, better looking wife, more accomplishments, and an overall better person than Khabib. No amount of touring will change that for Khabib.

And how is all of that working out for you, TS?

Sad thread by sad man.

Thread 2/10.

I LOVE that pic of Conor.

"LOOK AT MY FLOWER PANTS! NOW LOOK AT THE THIRTY SEVEN DOLLARS I JUST TOSSED INTO THE AIR! GUYS, LOOK AT THE MONEY! NOW LOOK AT ME! NOW LOOK BACK AT THESE FLOWER PANTS!!!"

He's not only the champion of the UFC LW division, he's also the UFC hypocrite champion as well.

Well done Khabib.

Tickets range from £53.89 – £313.79, then once inside, you have the opportunity to bid on more signed memorbilia from him.

He's got a lot of touring to do if he wants to catch up to Conor's Net Worth of $100 milly LOL LOL.

View attachment 568259
Conor isn't married you nuthugger.

One fight against anyone other than Conor and he will be begging for another red panty night. He currently thinks he’s a draw..

Maybe he loves Philanthropy - which requires money. So quick to assume.

I'm actually very concerned what purposes his money goes towards and wouldn't categorize it as being a philanthropist in any way.

The days when people didn't care about money?

That's a long time ago. The days when we were swimming in the ocean?
Haha fair point. I just meant, things seemed different 10 years ago. Guys didn't care about money and fame as much. They didn't go on self promotional tours when they didn't even have a fight signed. At least it feels that way. I could just be talking out of my ass. I'm just tired of the Twitter era of MMA that we're in right now.

Is this what it has come down to for Conor fans <{cruzshake}>

Back