Ngannou vs DC is the fight to make

Since when did Ngannou become some sort of lock to beat JDS 2.0?

If Ngannou bears jds sure

To beat Ngannou with wrestling you have to get his respect with the strikes, I’m not sure DC could do it without getting brutally knocked out

Would be extremely compelling

Imagine Ngannou with
Blaydes
Arolski
Cain
JDS
Overeem
DC
On his record
Crazy resume
I expect him to retire JDS

If Ngannou beats JDS, I don't know how you can give the next title shot to anyone else.

This could be the greatest fight in the MMA history. These guys don't hit hard and they throw hands like crazy.

After Ngannou KOs JDS and beats the GOAT HW DC, I think we have to start putting Ngannou in talks for the HW GOAT Title.

Cormier wants nothing to do with Ngannou, he's already turned this down once.

Ngannou may have been overhyped by the UFC before his fight against Stipe, but the guy deserves nothing but respect. He kept taking fights and improving, while some other guys bitch on twitter. Cigano is my boy, but if Francis takes that one, he absolutely deserves another shot. DC would probably dominate him, though.

Cormier already said he would beat Ngannou so there's no point in them fighting.

Its not THAT long since Francis had two very disappointing performances & losses against Stipe & Lewis, yeah he's had two impressive ko's since but really he needs to beat JDS before getting another shot.

Right now for DC its either the money fight with Brock or Stipe getting a rematch.

DC should retire. If he wants the WWF paycheq he might actually have to go wrassle Brock in the WWF.
Otherwise hes kind of holding up the div. He said hes going to retire anyway so fight or make a decision imo.

Winner of Ngannou and JDS should be next. Miocic can't just sit out for more than a year after being knocked out in the first round, while the two other names are fighting each other and either will be 3-0 against the top-dogs, since Miocic last fought or 4-0 since Miocic last fought. Winner of JDS vs Ngannou fights Cormier in September, if Cormier's old body allows it. But Dana seems stuck on Miocic or Lesnar.

If Cormier were to fight Lesnar, it deffo shouldn't be for the title.

Its not THAT long since Francis had two very disappointing performances & losses against Stipe & Lewis, yeah he's had two impressive ko's since but really he needs to beat JDS before getting another shot.

Right now for DC its either the money fight with Brock or Stipe getting a rematch.

Despite a clear loss, Ngannou did better against Stipe than all the other challengers and Werdum combined (bar DC obviously). He didn't get finished and did some real damage. For the Lewis fight, the Black Beast was as much at fault, since he can't do anything else than throw wildly when people come at him

Chin012118Miocicvs.NgannouUFC220_Spt2.jpg

Winner of Ngannou and JDS should be next. Miocic can't just sit out for more than a year after being knocked out in the first round, while the two other names are fighting each other and either will be 3-0 against the top-dogs, since Miocic last fought or 4-0 since Miocic last fought. Winner of JDS vs Ngannou fights Cormier in September, if Cormier's old body allows it. But Dana seems stuck on Miocic or Lesnar.

If Cormier were to fight Lesnar, it deffo shouldn't be for the title.
were u in jail or what?

If Stipe doesn't fight DC the whole organization is a joke.

Despite a clear loss, Ngannou did better against Stipe than all the other challengers and Werdum combined (bar DC obviously). He didn't get finished and did some real damage. For the Lewis fight, the Black Beast was as much at fault, since he can't do anything else than throw wildly when people come at him

Chin012118Miocicvs.NgannouUFC220_Spt2.jpg

I'm not saying Beast wasn't also at fault, but the fact is Francis looked terrified in there. And against Stipe yeah he had his moments but also showed his weaknesses in grappling & cardio. Two good wins don't wipe those out. He is certainly in contention but needs an impressive win over JDS before anyone can say he's the only fight to make for DC.

Back