Conor #1

Barboza #4

RDA#5

Michael J #6

Pat H #10

Iaquinta #11

So Khabib fought 3 guys in Top5 and 5 guys in top 10

Soon to be fighting #1 Dustin

Poor Horcher, had to step up on 9 days because Tony pulled out. Is that one of the worst mismatches?

I'd completely forgotten the Horcher fight even took place.

Makes Ragin' Al's performance look even better on paper that he was the lowest ranked dude on the list, and still put up a good fight.

Conor #1

Barboza #4

RDA#5

Michael J #6

Pat H #10

Iaquinta #11

So Khabib fought 3 guys in Top5 and 5 guys in top 10

Soon to be fighting #1 Dustin

Poor Horcher, had to step up on 9 days because Tony pulled out. Is that one of the worst mismatches?
Don't forget about all the two round "fights" vs. One dimension wrestlers in corrupt as fuck Russia

Makes Ragin' Al's performance look even better on paper that he was the lowest ranked dude on the list, and still put up a good fight.

Well we have pretty much always known Als potential, its just that he was so damn inactive during a certain period of time that we forgot how good he actually was.

It will be a crime if we never see Khabib against a top ranked legit wrestler in his prime...

That's because his #11 rank was a result of inactivity rather than an actual reflection of his skill. Al was underrated as fook at the time. Glad he has the ranking he deserves now.

That barboza fights was fucking brutal hard to think that was the #4 guy

It will be a crime if we never see Khabib against a top ranked legit wrestler in his prime...
There are only 2 of them that fit the bill at LW: Gaethje and Gillespie. Gaethje is pretty much contender Nr.3 after Dustin and Ferguson, so I believe we will see him fight Khabib, unless he gets a L in the meantime.

Al was only ranked that much due to his real estate bs and inactivity. I am sure whole world understood that after Khabib and Lee fight

Dude ran a train on Lees face in 4th and 5th. And Lee is not really a punk. Al can probably give Tony and Conor nightmares too

@Buff how did he put up a good fight? He got 50-43
Multiple 10-8s and was never in the fight

For context McGregor landed more in RD3 then AL did the entire fight

McGregor RDA and Tibau were Khabibs hardest matchups

Dustin will likely be his toughest stylistic fight to date

Edit: he’s good but he only has one decent win and i feel is massively overrated,Cowboy will show it

RDA is a much better fighter than Conor lol

And Johnson beat the best version of Barboza

Only a guy with serious BJJ, especially off their back, will have a chance and even then it's a small chance.

I still think Tony and Nate have the best chance, but Nate is nowhere to be seen.

Actually I just rewatched his fights. His performance in 1st round vs Santos was superb. He foguht of the floor nicely and almost had a few BJJ subs. Santos actually took Khabib down

Kamal was also a wrestler
So Was Pat

Lee is the only real wrestler in LW that can do with Khabib and I think Al is also good , as we saw

@Buff how did he put up a good fight? He got 50-43
Multiple 10-8s and was never in the fight

For context McGregor landed more in RD3 then AL did the entire fight

McGregor RDA and Tibau were Khabibs hardest matchups

Dustin will likely be his toughest stylistic fight to date

Edit: he’s good but he only has one decent win and i feel is massively overrated,Cowboy will show it

We are talking about Khabib here. Whats McGregor gotta do with that? It was also 2 different fights

Only a guy with serious BJJ, especially off their back, will have a chance and even then it's a small chance.

I still think Tony and Nate have the best chance, but Nate is nowhere to be seen.
Thats what I thought but then I rewatched Khabib vs Thiago Santos. 1st round BJJ Game of Khabib was really good. I think he also attempted a triangle but ran outta time. in 2nd or 3rd
Watch it.

But yeah defensive BJJ can threaten Khabib but only Tony can pull it off

@MMA reborn I was just giving some context to the whole “AL put up a good fight” narrative
AL didn’t put up a good fight at all
He was soundly beat everywhere and was mauled, his face was never the same

I brought up McGregor just to show that he did more in 5mins then AL did in 25

I could bring up RDA doing a lot better aswell as Tibau, Conor was just the most recent example

AL did nothing in 25 minutes and was one of Khabibs easiest fights

The whole “he did well” narrative needs to stop

@MMA reborn I was just giving some context to the whole “AL put up a good fight” narrative
AL didn’t put up a good fight at all
He was soundly beat everywhere and was mauled, his face was never the same

I brought up McGregor just to show that he did more in 5mins then AL did in 25

I could bring up RDA doing a lot better aswell as Tibau, Conor was just the most recent example

AL did nothing in 25 minutes and was one of Khabibs easiest fights

The whole “he did well” narrative needs to stop
Al did much better because he stood up and fought Khabib at the threat of TD and he wasnt giving up

Commodore was "Its only business" after 2nd round GNP

@tweedie no he’s not

He’s lost to many times whilst at his best
4AA9B765-2016-48C0-951F-1A5BBDD557E1.jpeg F4F6C7EA-B196-484B-89C7-273D6D9ED8E0.jpeg E755F8D1-B5BE-4169-8381-79B7A854A373.jpeg 8DCEC25E-A1AC-48C9-8F37-80C54E3A20D0.jpeg

But bullshit mma math aside

RDA was a phenomenal fighter and one of the best at 155 ever, though I feel it’s safe to say if he fought McGregor it likely would of ended in a TKO
For McGregor, he’s no stranger to getting koed by a featherweight as sen above

Back