UFC ON ESPN+ 7: OVEREEM VS. OLEINIK predictions

UFC ON ESPN+ 7: OVEREEM VS. OLEINIK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bet the house on the GOAT, Alexey Oleynik.

Finally Armani Tsaruykykyan versus Islamic Makhackchevchenko, bet the house on Tsartukatkyn

I just want to see some good finishes

These cards are a good chance to catch some of the under the radar talent overseas....wouldn't be surprised if a new guy pops up as far as fresh blood for top 15

Could be fun

Overeem 2nd round KO
Makhachev UD
Mustafaev SD

I watch a lot....like a lot of UFC and MMA in general.....and don't even know half of the fighters on this card.....

I watch a lot....like a lot of UFC and MMA in general.....and don't even know half of the fighters on this card.....
I know almost none of them lol. For some reason I just don't remember a lot of these guys I guess because I'm focusing more on the higher ranked fighters. But there's some very good talent coming through from Russia so I'm expecting some great fights

My only official pick so far is Alexey by sub in rd 2.

War Boa Constrictor

VigorousInbornBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

I'm officially a casual.

My time has come.

Overeem is known for his outstanding Ju Jitsu. I'll pick him by 2nd round sub.

All Russkies to win. :D

Overeem is known for his outstanding Ju Jitsu. I'll pick him by 2nd round sub.

Reem is a bully. I see him winning this by being a bigger guy in there.

Reem is a bully. I see him winning this by being a bigger guy in there.
I think aleksi is a real threat and he’s one of those guys that’s gonna he underestimated. His choke is insane. He’s one of those guys who puts it on you and it doesn’t even have to be close, because the raw power of the sub is so painful. If it goes to the ground at any point, he’s a threat to anyone regardless of their aptitude in bjj.

I think aleksi is a real threat and he’s one of those guys that’s gonna he underestimated. His choke is insane. He’s one of those guys who puts it on you and it doesn’t even have to be close, because the raw power of the sub is so painful. If it goes to the ground at any point, he’s a threat to anyone regardless of their aptitude in bjj.
Overeem doesnt really lose by sub though. With his glass chin, I'd pick Aleksi by KO/TKO before id pick Aleksi by sub.

I just can't trust Overeem in any fight any more. 99% chance he wins this, he has all the tools but he's very unreliable these days. If Aleksi plays his walk out music loud enough it has a chance of rocking the Reem...

Back