Who is next to become the star for UFC?

ritchest_eva

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Well it was fun while it lasted... if Conor is truly done who do you see taking his place as the big star to cross over into mainstream like Conor, Ronda, Brock, GSP, ext... currently I guess Jon Jones is the biggest drawl but we all know how reliable he is... it will be interesting what Khabib does I don’t think he’s going to be the face we’ll see how much buzz his next fight without Conor will get... I think Stylebender has a shot to be the next dude he speaks well when on the mic and has a fun fightig style... who do you guys see as being the next person?

BARBER_MAYCEE.png

Israel is who they're pushing right now.

Well it was fun while it lasted... if Conor is truly done who do you see taking his place as the big star to cross over into mainstream like Conor, Ronda, Brock, GSP, ext... currently I guess Jon Jones is the biggest drawl but we all know how reliable he is... it will be interesting what Khabib does I don’t think he’s going to be the face we’ll see how much buzz his next fight without Conor will get... I think Stylebender has a shot to be the next dude he speaks well when on the mic and has a fun fightig style... who do you guys see as being the next person?
khabib 13+ million followers on instagram. and his last ppv before the mcgregor fight which also was his first ppv got 350 vs rank 11 lw iaquinta. thats more than Yoel vs whittaker, Till vs Twood, max vs ortega and many others. khabib vs tony/max/nate all crack 800k+ buys guarnteed. khabib vs Super stars like conor/Gsp cracks 1.5 mil every day of the week.
ufc 223 tony vs khabib was treading to be the biggest ppv of 2018. khabib will be the next carrier of ppv for ufc.

I think Khabib and askren but they won’t fight for more than like 2-3 years IMO

Me. I went to a ju jitsu class on monday and i might go to a muay thai next week.

khabib 13+ million followers on instagram. and his last ppv before the mcgregor fight which also was his first ppv got 350 vs rank 11 lw iaquinta. thats more than Yoel vs whittaker, Till vs Twood, max vs ortega and many others. khabib vs tony/max/nate all crack 800k+ buys guarnteed. khabib vs Super stars like conor/Gsp cracks 1.5 mil every day of the week.
ufc 223 tony vs khabib was treading to be the biggest ppv of 2018. khabib will be the next carrier of ppv for ufc.
I’ll believe it when I see it without Conor being involved... Conor pulling that stunt with the busses did boost a lil... but I don’t think Khabib is going to fight much longer prolly 2-3 fights max and then he’ll retire

If Johnny Walker can keep his momentum and win streak going, he has the potential to be a big deal. Defeating Jon Jones would be a genuine star-making moment.

UFC's paltry pay isnt conducive to 'stars', which is why all their stars walk away temporarily or indefinitely. MvGregor, Rousey, Diaz (x2), GSP, Jones...they've all had long spells on the sidelines for one reason or another

Khabib is probably the biggest star by default right now, followed by Jon Jones.

I don't think Jones is going to get any bigger, he's already been in a load of main events and big fights. He would have blown up already now if he had the potential to be a McGregor level draw.

I’ll believe it when I see it without Conor being involved... Conor pulling that stunt with the busses did boost a lil... but I don’t think Khabib is going to fight much longer prolly 2-3 fights max and then he’ll retire
numbers dont lie. and ppv forecast doesnt lie aswell. when dana white said that tony vs khabib was heading into the biggest ppv of 2018 he wasnt making stuff up. the stunt didnt boost at all. going from tony to rank 11 did more harm than any stunt could ever boost.

Back