Dana White to Conor on UFC ownership: "I told him that will never happen"

Sarge3000

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just came out. Dana interview with TMZ. Also discusses Conor's erratic behavior/retirement statement.

Man this is wild stuff!!!
And now the sex assault claims and paternity test demands by another woman. Conor is up to his neck in shit! Hope he weathers the storm.

Getting smashed in your last fight isn’t a good bargaining chip.

Conor is throwing a tantrum like a child after Dana told him he’s never getting a piece of the company.

The paternity test means next to nothing he doesn’t need to take nor does it effect his life much
The assault claim hasn’t been made, a charge hasn’t been filed

Cokehead gonna coke
That’s all

No fucking shit.

Only McGregor and his fans thought there was any possibility of that happening.

I wish McGregor would just get in the Octagon and win some fights. A couple wins over some journeymen competition, not necessarily top 3, would work wonders for him right now.

I thought TMZ was young people not Father Petrus with his youngen.

Just came out. Dana interview with TMZ. Also discusses Conor's erratic behavior/retirement statement.

Man this is wild stuff!!!
And now the sex assault claims and paternity test demands by another woman. Conor is up to his neck in shit! Hope he weathers the storm.

if conor wants to buy into the ufc he can. that why the ufc paid him a shit ton of money.

nobody worth being given a part of the company even if it .01%

I would rather hear about the Dana and Brendan eskimo bro story.

if conor wants to buy into the ufc he can. that why the ufc paid him a shit ton of money.

nobody worth being given a part of the company even if it .01%

I think he is worth it dude. Nobody else brings these numbers and fandom. UFC will survive with out him but the cash wont be surging in like it would have if Mystic Mac is headlining cards and selling out arenas.

Just let him buy a piece of the company and get it over with. There are too many good matchups that I wanna see Conor in.

Conor vs Nate
Conor vs Al
Conor vs Khabib
Conor vs Tony
Conor vs Woodley

141_Conor_McGregor.jpg

Conor is throwing a tantrum like a child after Dana told him he’s never getting a piece of the company.
Oh he can have a piece of the company. He just has to buy into like anyone else has to. His spoiled ass just wants it given to him.

ahhh poor Conor. looks like daddy cut the cord

You-broke-my-baby-e1457255849341.jpg

I think he is worth it dude. Nobody else brings these numbers and fandom. UFC will survive with out him but the cash wont be surging in like it would have if Mystic Mac is headlining cards and selling out arenas.
He's one loss away from public irrelevancy

Could you imagine Conor owning even 0.01% of the UFC ,he acts like he runs the place now so actually having some say would be a disaster.

Back