If you had to pay, would pay to watch Khabib vs Tony...

Khabib Vs Tony

would pay more to see Conor vs Kahbib #2 tho.

Khabib vs. Tony.

A lot more on the line in that fight than Conor vs. Max 2.

Last edited:
Depends on the undercard

or Conor vs Max 2?
Both but Conor doesn't seem to want to fight anymore. I've said it here, he's a businessman. He's sells whiskey, soon frozen french fries in the supermarket and maybe a role in expendables 14 or Die Hard 37.

We have been waiting forever to see Khabib vs Tony. Elusive dream fight if there ever was one.

If it was 100% guaranteed to happen, Khabib v Tony.

Khabib vs. Tony. A lot more on the line in that fight than Conor vs. Max 2.
Yep. Not only would there be a belt on the line, but someone's huge winning streak would end up broken as well. It would be a historical fight.

If Max should beat Dustin( and in convincing matter) how can anybody not be on board for a stand up fight between the now both larger Conor and Max 2 at 155.

I don’t know but in a perfect world both fights happen

Conor vs Max two
More entertaining fight and almost a guaranteed finish

giphy.gif

Nobody but an absolute head over heels in love with McGregor fan is picking the McGregor fight.

Have you paid attention to the polls? No of course you haven’t. Khabib vs Tony is the overwhelming favourite for the fight people want to see.

Can't believe this is even a question. For casuals I get it, it's Conor...etc. But this is an MMA forum for diehard fans. There isn't another fight that's more important than Khabib vs Tony in the current MMA landscape.

Back