Plaitinum Mike Perry vs Killa B Ben Saunders in the works..

Cool. I'm not a real big fan of either but this should be an entertaining fight.

I thought they were bros?

Ben's chin doesn't exist anymore and Perry got the power and pressure to land hard and clean.

Ben's chin doesn't exist anymore and Perry got the power and pressure to land hard and clean.

but Perry can't grapple for shit and Ben is a stud on teh ground so he's got a shot for sure.

Dang I like ben, really dont wanna see him get KO'd again.

Hopefully he can stay clear of that power

but Perry can't grapple for shit and Ben is a stud on teh ground so he's got a shot for sure.
He’s got a shot, but he looked really stiff vs Lyman Good. He’s also been on the bad end of some brutal KO’s

Yeah but I think Mikes got serviceable tdd and he only needs one or two to get it done.

I think Ben is one of the nicest people in the sport, but this one does seem a little handpicked for Perry. But fuck who knows MMA never ceases to suprise.. ever

Winnable fight for both guys. It really depends on who sticks to the game plan better.

Ben Saunders gets laid out cold by Perry. Everyone knows this is an extremely likely result.

Jesus, Saunders has been KO'd by less scary fighters.

Either Perry knocks him dead or Killa B takes a limb home with him. Either way entertaining fight.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LMAO. Tapology has these guys at 24 Perry, and 63 Saunders.

Everybody getting desperate to get Perry a win? I’d die laughing if Ben whooped him. If Perry loses he really should be cut. But they’d probably keep him because he’s a little entertaining.

Back