XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
conor wants a better deal and retires

dana says have fun <Lmaoo>

Lol. Its actually pretty funny.

He must have read Trump's book on negotiating

What Dana really means "Come over and lick my arse tonight, and i'll give you 50% of the company"

Its a distraction from the mueller report. Soros paid Conor for retiring.

The UFC will never break 1m+ ppvs again without Conor, they really do need him more than he needs them, that said he will not be given shares in the company it's just not going to happen, ever.

Yeah it's only the start of some fairly predictable entertainment.
Conor will be back by the end of Summer.

The UFC will never break 1m+ ppvs again without Conor, they really do need him more than he needs them, that said he will not be given shares in the company it's just not going to happen, ever.
Well 1. I am kinda questioning if they care with the new espn deal

And 2. If they get brock back they might

And 3. Jones is doing pretty well on ppv isn’t. He?

And if he does retire all he was a less funny prince naseem hamed

Dana is Conor’s daddy. Last time he pulled this stunt Dana put him in timeout until he was ready to act like a big boy.

Well 1. I am kinda questioning if they care with the new espn deal

And 2. If they get brock back they might

And 3. Jones is doing pretty well on ppv isn’t. He?

1 they still need ppv sales make no mistake, not only that but with espn now receiving their cut of ppvs, they better sell plenty

2 Brock might fight once more and he will lose to cormier, francis, cain, alastair etc, also hes like 41 now, conor is 30

3 Jones has never come close to Conors numbers even in his most hyped fight against his arch rival

I thought initially he might stay retired but I think this might be a negotiating tactic now, he holds the key to the big money like nobody else

He must have read Trump's book on negotiating

Trump-Spoof-380-Funny-or-Die.jpg

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

If you see him as anything other than an absolute game changing pioneer you are not being honest with yourself.
what in mma? lol. sure.

But if you are a combat sports fan then no. He is nothing I haven't see before. Prince Naseem lite is probably the most accurate comparison

Dana doesn't hold the deck of cards, he's just a pawn in this game now.

Dana always had the cards..

They loved conor when he was wining cuz they were wining financially

Now..hes just another dusty star on the shelf..like Ronda..

The UFC existed and thrived before Conor and will continue to after..

Thinking otherwise is just believing the hype you were sold

If you see him as anything other than an absolute game changing pioneer you are not being honest with yourself.
Yes he changed the game, but whether or not it was for the better is up for debate. Superfights, jumping weight classes, leapfrogging divisions, not defending your title(s) and everyone trying to trash talk isn't the change I was hoping for. I didn't need him to bring more exposure to the sport in order to enjoy it. In fact, I enjoyed it a lot more before his dumb ass came around. He's valuable to the UFC, but he isn't some gift from the gods for the fans. You ever think your Dublin, Ireland roots make you bias on the subject?

Back