when will conor fight next?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
"retirement" seems like a negotiating tactic and a calculated move to me. dana seems to be playing the game right back claiming he's happy for conor etc. I don't buy it. mcgregor likes money and fame too much to really be "retired". I'm guessing he'll "come out of retirement" (great promotional tag line) within the next year. probably to fight a relatively safe-ish fight (Nate Diaz trilogy). of course I could be wrong. none of us really know the guy etc, but seems like it could happen.

The ATM machine, only being able to withdraw 300 a time.

Whenever he feels like it. Depends on what happens in Holloway vs Poirier and Cerrone vs Iaquinta.

"retirement" seems like a negotiating tactic and a calculated move to me. dana seems to be playing the game right back claiming he's happy for conor etc. I don't buy it. mcgregor likes money and fame too much to really be "retired". I'm guessing he'll "come out of retirement" (great promotional tag line) within the next year. probably to fight a relatively safe-ish fight (Nate Diaz trilogy). of course I could be wrong. none of us really know the guy etc, but seems like it could happen.

In the court room ..about a month from now for that Somalian guys phone

Never.

1buWz4K.png

Last edited:
July would be my guess.

I do love how Dana played it off though with Conor's retirement tweet.

I think he'll sit out and then pop his way into a title fight as a last minute replacement bypassing his way to have to climb back up the ladder. That's my theory.

I really don’t give a shit. If he never fought again I’d be perfectly fine with that. But if that guy stops training. He will end up dead or in jail within a few years. He can’t stay out of trouble.

When Khabib retires or Conor's money well runs dry...whichever comes first...

This dramatic fool will be fighting before the end of the year...

Ari Emanuel isn't gonna cave to this dummy...

Never. The possibility that we may again be blessed to one day witness in-cage greatness from a McGregor all rests on Conor Junior's little shoulders now.

anyone who thinks the Con man is actually retired and will never fight again please DM me as I have some magic beans you might be interested in purchasing

Back