The 3 most satisfying KO's of all time

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Ronda vs Holm

Never has there been a more unlikable, more over hyped fighter in MMA. My god.

"Ronda is a once ever athlete! She'd beat 50% of the men's 135 division!" - Rogan

Ugh.

Holly deserves a place on MMA's Mount Rushmore for smashing this classless hype job.

tenor.gif

2. Hendo vs Bisping

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I've grown to appreciate Ping more in later years, but at this point I couldn't stand him and was a huge Hendo fan so this was just brilliant.

LOVE the follow up shot. I'm surprised Bisping isn't still lying there unconscious.

AaE0MQZ.gif

3. Lindland vs Belfort

I never liked Lindland. Not only did he have a boring style, he was a dirty fighter - literally. There were stories that he wouldn't shower for a week before a fight, just so he'd be extra funky for his opponent. Gross. Also there are vids of him biting a guy in wrestling and trying to bend people's fingers back to break them, etc.

They also just released a documentary featuring him at the time, which basically pushed the idea that Lindland was the greatest 185lber on the planet and it was a crime that he wasn't in the UFC.

This one had a 2-fold effect because not only did we get to see him BRUTALLY ko'd into convulsions, but it was a great coming out party for TRT Vitor, who as we know is the rightful GOAT

ArtisticGenerousHog-size_restricted.gif

Good post TS! Agree on all three.

McGregor Aldo was very satisfying to me

Serra GSP

Agree with all three. Would replace lindland ko with Mirkos revenge on Gonzaga tho. Love the way you phrased number 1 too. lol

Serra GSP

13yrs ago, nobody was thrilled to see GSP gettin' Ko'd

Only GSP haterz celebrate that loss now.

Pathetic btw.

(Also, the jokes on you, GSP changed his style and became the G.O.A.T after that fight)

#SerraBless

Ronda getting KO'd by HH...I count it as 2.
Ronda getting KO'd by Nunez.

agree with the first 2, but i have to go with weidman over silva for number 3, with bisping over rockhold a close 4th

So Bisping is both a satisfying KO victim and KO-er on your list? I didn't think that would be possible but the Luke KO was rather good... endeared me to Ping a bit more I must say

13yrs ago, nobody was thrilled to see GSP gettin' Ko'd

Only GSP haterz celebrate that loss now.

Pathetic btw.

(Also, the jokes on you, GSP changed his style and became the G.O.A.T after that fight)

#SerraBless

YAIXj.gif

Back