Its official, Khabib...

See O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Literally took Conor's soul.

Guy is a joke and always will be.

Get wrecked.

You mean money took Conor's soul. Mayweather handed him a fat stack and he never got his heart back.

Conor wont stay retired.

And,at his best,loses to Khabib.

He certainly was motivated to win as evidenced by all the cheating.

Or hes just done. Lost passion for fighting, made millions of dollars and doesnt want anymore CTE

Is that not a possibility?

It's all about the
giphy.gif

Conor should beg for a rematch with Floyd

If he grovels enough, then Floyd will grant him another red panty night

Khabib is 27-0 and has a huge win streak in one of the toughest divisions. No shame in losing to a fighter of that caliber

Get wrecked.

Defeated more current/ former champions and top contenders than Khabib (we all know your comparing to him), first double champ in UFC, the most famous and successful fighter the sports ever seen. Yeah, what a joke lmao.
Obviously YOU'RE gonna miss him more than most and now you dont know what to do with yourself lol.

(Insert pic of tapping..............now)

Thank you Khabib for cleaning the MMA world of Conor fans. One fell swoop from the eagle on October 6th changed everything. As promised.

He literally didn’t.

Lol these stupid noobs. Stuff like this is why no one respects a Conor fanboy. Go back to watching pro wrestling.

Nice try trying to sound intelligent, "stuff like this" are actual facts, not opinions dummy.
And dude really? Its 2019 and you're still calling people "noobs" lmfao grow up.
I'm sure you could use some vitamin D, how about going outside and getting some sun huh?

Or hes just done. Lost passion for fighting, made millions of dollars and doesnt want anymore CTE

Is that not a possibility?
stop using logic and emotion-less statements.... that's not allowed on sherdog :)

Get wrecked.
Nope... You guyz need to grow up seriously.. I am far from a Conor fan but you gyz makes me believe you are no more than 11 year old mentally...
Conor made tons and tons of money with the Mayweather fight, and made like $3M in the Khabib fight... Why in hell would he still go training to get punched in the face, to go in a strict diet... He has that kind of money where you can afford to not give a crap anymore... You guyz working boring office job can not understand that... I was even surprised he fought Kahbib...

Nope... You guyz need to grow up seriously.. I am far from a Conor fan but you gyz makes me believe you are no more than 11 year old mentally...
Conor made tons and tons of money with the Mayweather fight, and made like $3M in the Khabib fight... Why in hell would he still go training to get punched in the face, to go in a strict diet... He has that kind of money where you can afford to not give a crap anymore... You guyz working boring office job can not understand that... I was even surprised he fought Kahbib...

Ummm Conor said himself he made over 20 million vs Khabib. Conor just knows he doesn't have the desire or skill to compete with the top talent anymore.

Back