That's a bold move Cotton

SKSer45

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
MQUSuzc.gif

Connor might actually know what he's doing. This is what his second time retiring? Came back something fierce and scooped up millions (even though he went 1-3).

Meanwhile, Dana is probably on suicide watch wouldn't you agree? Connor gone, George gone, etc....

LEcZIrj.png

UFC will continue on. It always has and always will.

nah i wouldn't agree. Dana knows conor is playing hard ball. So do almost all the posters on here. They just like to either suck Conors dick all day or pretend hes the worst fighter in the UFC

Damn conors dominating the threads today i guess he knows how to stir the pot

UFC will continue on. It always has and always will.

This is true. So I guess JBJ and some of the younger cats will be the face of the UFC for now? It was all about Connor for a little while.

Atleast with Mayweather he was a king of boxing, being undefeated. Conor was a good fighter on fire with personality. Conor isn't preventing any "what if" fights that would be historically relevant. Maybe if he did this undefeated before Nate fight, but there is nothing that is holding back rankings if he retires. Khabib would be relevant to rankings if he retired and played these games. Conor sells but it doesn't hold back any fighters from being better.

My mistake. (2-3). Lost to Nate, Mayweather, and Khabib. Won the rematch against Nate and Smashed Eddie

Thought he retired after the 1st Diaz fight because he was suppose to be the main of ufc 200.

You couldn’t post that in the dozens of threads on the subject?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back