Conor McGregor reaction when Dana White told him he has to fight Tony Ferguson next

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2019-3-26_8-8-7.png

Dana White: Hey Conor i want you to fight Tony Ferguson next. Conor: Im retired

71bf63e8db395ebdf7e64a7f0b282bb2.gif

Last edited:
lmao Conor surely dodged a bullet there. Tony could have embarrassed the guy.

Tony Ferguson is going to be nowhere near fighting for at least another year if not more.
Wasteland thread.

Tony Ferguson is going to be nowhere near fighting for at least another year if not more.
Wasteland thread.
dana said he's doing better and named him as a possible conor opponent in an interview yday

Wasteland thread.
he is ready to go but the UFC is too PC to book him right now.

Yes I'm sure Conor wouldn't want to face a guy who gets rocked in every fight.

Dana doesn't tell Conor he has to do anything tbh. Conor can choose any opponent he wants. I mean I heard Faber was coming back and those 2 have some history soo.... Book it Dana!

He was ducking Khabib though right?

Oh never mind he fought him

Tony is a far easier match up than Khabib and anybody with a brain realizes that

Wasteland thread.
nah. with the right medication he could be back in business in a month or 2. you think psychiatric assistance through medication needs a year to show improvements? most meds show improvements in 2 weeks.

Negotiation tactics. Just like before.

But after the GSP "negotiations" went south, I'm afraid that these might not go so well either.

UFC losing it's #1 and #3 most popular fighter, and not really owning their #2(Brock) is probably not good.

the reality is that WME is not budging on giving Conor the company stake that he is asking, so McGregor refuses to fight

but its funny that the haters are using this opportunity to make themselves feel better

They let him get too much. I bet if they starved him from the Mayweather fight and didn't allow his whiskey. I believe he would be more compliant.

Conor starches tferg. Ferg almost always gets clipped and conor has too much power.

Back