Rumored Conor on Fallon - talking about threats to his life and his family?

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

When he says 'external things that would make any other man run' is he talking about this?:

http://mmaimports.com/2018/10/threa...arly-cancelled-mcgregor-fought-anyway-report/

^ That's some crazy shit - to think that that entire event was nearly cancelled but Conor held it all on his shoulders. Makes sense now

I remember that was the same night that Khabib said Dana is lucky he gave him the belt and posted a picture of where Dana's car was parked.

Probably Ali the Terrorist.

Ali Cucked him and showed him who's daddy

IMG952167.jpg

Can't see this being true.
Those Islam followers are very peaceful folks .very understanding and forgiving and would never make threats to Conor .
Would they.?
<LikeReally5>

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Conor was Tupac'd.

lmao. Conor the poor victim.

On some level, when you're at that level of fame..surely there is a constant fear to a degree / threat to your life.

There's a reason they're always surrounded by huge crews and security.

Whether It's true, who knows..but It would coincide with what Florian and Anik said / his general demeanor.

Anyone close to the UFC should probably be taken with a grain of salt..but It seems there was probably some truth to what he said here

But that man is Octagon commentator Jon Anik. He revealed on the Anik & Florian podcast that something was simply off with the Irishman:

“I thought Conor looked great all week. But all of a sudden on fight night, it seemed like his color was gone, his confidence didn’t seem there, the smile wasn’t there, there were maybe some rumblings about some things or some circumstances backstage but Khabib handled the fight part of this with flying colours and proved that he probably is the most dominant force in the game, as advertised.”

So Conor is afraid of the consequences of his actions....

Anyone close to the UFC should probably be taken with a grain of salt..but It seems there was probably some truth to what he said here

But that man is Octagon commentator Jon Anik. He revealed on the Anik & Florian podcast that something was simply off with the Irishman:

“I thought Conor looked great all week. But all of a sudden on fight night, it seemed like his color was gone, his confidence didn’t seem there, the smile wasn’t there, there were maybe some rumblings about some things or some circumstances backstage but Khabib handled the fight part of this with flying colours and proved that he probably is the most dominant force in the game, as advertised.”

Khabib playing some next level mind games.

Now that's what I call mental warfare. <45>

Back