UFC athletes are so likeable

HSM1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I watch NFL or NBA, the athletes and commentators seem so... foreign.. generic... Boring... Like they are from a different world or culture.. Its maybe because It is so foreign to me and I am not used to it?

But When I watch the UFC... From the rivalries like Bisping and Rockhold.. To Jones, Johnny Walker... TRT Vitor.. JDS... Ngnannou.. DC... Overeem... Rashad evans... Bisping.. Tyron. Colby.. Paulo Costa.. Yoel
Say what you want but they are ALL so unique and likable when you hear them talk on the mic or in interviews.. They are SO unique and colorful.... All from different worlds also...

Rashad and Jones seem like they went to high school and college together in some upper class school and played football and went to parties and fucked cheerleaders and listened to Drake, like in Highschool Musical or some Disney movie or show..

Bisping is some hilarious witty british stud with an accent.

Walker is some new breed, athletic freak of nature from Brazil that used to be a male stripper. He looks like some dude from southern Europe too.

These people can also end your life with out any weapons. They are real life gladiators. Not playing some dorky game with a ball, for a bunch of idiots watching (my balls was hot).

<mma4>

Never really thought about it but yeah. Most athletes from other sports are generic and bland as fuck, and then you have some... characters in the UFC lol.
Even guys that don't have a lot of charisma or are usually quiet have something interesting about their fighting styles or background.

To be fair though, athletes in the NBA, NFL, etc., probably have a lot of restrictions on how they can behave and what they can say.
This isn't really the case in the UFC, look at Colby and Conor for instance.

It's because they are approved and blessed by the Just Bleed Gods.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

A lot of them came from nothing, don’t have college degrees, not too many career choices, but found a way doing something they enjoy.

Unless you’re just a natural born asshole chances are you’re somewhat humble and relatable. Most other athletes got there asses kissed to varying degrees from high school to college and into their careers.

Back