Dana Responds to Conors Retirement Announcement

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Looks like this is legit. Khabib beat his ass into Retirement.

It’s all games. We don’t know the whole story but Conor probably just asked for something Dana couldn’t offer him at this point. But it doesn’t mean it can’t change - they both know how this works, one of them will eventually step down and either Conor agrees to Dana’s terms or Dana will offer whatever Conor will be happy with.

Conor isn’t gonna outsmart Dana...

You want to be an investor Conor? Invest your own damn money, like everyone else did.

Fuck you think? Daddy Dana is just gonna give you a piece of the company he’s worked decades to build up for free? For one fight? Because you were a good, earning employee? LMAO

{<jordan}

Conor trying to scare WME into giving him a stake in the company by pretending to retire; Dana calls his bluff with "that's great, I wish him all the luck in the world!"

Never try to out-shyster a shyster.

"Thanks for the cheese"

FBFzxiz_d.jpg

I think they are about to announce a fight. This is most likely a late negotiation tactic and or a play to get some media attention going before the fight announcement. But if he wants to retire he had a hell of run.

None of this sounds real.

Conor retiring now, and Dana having that classy of a response.

I think Conor is really done boys, I wonder who the next big star is going to be?

"the whiskey will keep him busy."

<28>

I think Conor is really done boys, I wonder who the next big star is going to be?
It’s been Khabib, and we got Jones back now and promising to stay active. Welterweight is insane right now as well and Adesanya could become a new champ if he can beat Gastelum. Plenty of great fights and fighters on deck.

Back