Theory on Fedor

HSM1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone bags on Fedor on how he lost to Fabio. When Fedor was legit 40.
Something I noticed about Fedor is he was super fast.............. Age aside.. He only lost to other Lighter people because they could keep up with his speed. The HW's were just to slow for him.

ALSO even in his losses to Werdum and Henderson, HE STILL Knocked them down! But he got to wild, and jumped in to quick and got caught. Other than that. Hes the man. He also lost to a ROIDED bigfoot who did not even TKO him. It was a corner stoppage. Lmfao. Roided Bigfoot could not even put out a old, past Prime, Post Kettlebell Fedor when he was in mount. Bigfoot is a pathetic cheat.

He didn't lose to Maldobabo though.

He shouldn't have won though. At worst it was a draw.

Fedors prime was in 2005. He finally lost in 2010. Came back in 2015. Had mixed results but still some very exciting moments for the fans. Goat.

a great man has announced retirement and you want to talk about fedor?

a great man has announced retirement and you want to talk about fedor?

tumblr_mp0x658Si81qddteyo1_250.gif

What's the theory?

Something about how John Connor sent someone back in time to stop "That man must be eliminated" Fedor from altering the future, so the Fedor now is a reprogrammed lookalike.
<Fedor23>

I ment supposedly, to the critics
This thread is gonna amp them up lol.

Fedor showed the full spectrum of what a fighter should be. He had a great unbeaten streak, he finished a ton of fights spectacularly, he fought to opponent's strengths and put himself at risk, he was well rounded, was the number one ranked HW for something like 7 years straight, and is among the most respectful athletes the sport has ever seen.

In his heyday, he had an aura like no one else.

There are always going to be those who see him in a different light, and that's ok. It doesn't change what he was to myself and a good number of others in the MMA fanbase. That there are still so many today who believe he was the best they've ever seen, that speaks for itself. He is one of the true legends of the sport, exalted to a place few will ever be.

Everyone bags on Fedor on how he lost to Fabio. When Fedor was legit 40.
Something I noticed about Fedor is he was super fast.............. Age aside.. He only lost to other Lighter people because they could keep up with his speed. The HW's were just to slow for him.

ALSO even in his losses to Werdum and Henderson, HE STILL Knocked them down! But he got to wild, and jumped in to quick and got caught. Other than that. Hes the man. He also lost to a ROIDED bigfoot who did not even TKO him. It was a corner stoppage. Lmfao. Roided Bigfoot could not even put out a old, past Prime, Post Kettlebell Fedor when he was in mount. Bigfoot is a pathetic cheat.
The thing people have to realize is Fedor would never use performance enhancers due to his religion. So he aged naturally just like former athletes from decades before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back