Nate doesn’t want Conor, he wants Khabib

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Source: TMZ
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2019/03/25/nate-diaz-khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor/

0325-nate-diaz-khabib-nurmagomedov-tmz-3.jpg

Just days after TMZ Sports posted footage of Conor saying he "owes" Nate a 3rd fight out of respect -- Nate seems to be poopooing the idea ... and is now setting his sights on The Eagle.

"Kabibs hiding scared cause I slapped the sh*t out of him," Nate posted ... "Conor already got his ass beat twice."

"Where the f*ck you at kabib?"
Diaz made $10 MILLION for the 2nd fight (with Conor McGregor) -- so you 'd think he'd be motivated for a 3rd scrap.

But, he feels the Khabib fight is a higher priority.

Diaz has talked about slapping Khabib and embarrassing Conor before -- telling TMZ Sports in August 2018, "I whipped one's ass and I slapped the f*ck out of the other one so they're both my little bitches."

Diaz then told us about an incident in which he smacked Khabib in the face in front of "all his Russian friends" and they "didn't do sh*t."

Of course, Nate was supposed to fight Dustin Poitier at UFC 230 back in November -- but Poirier pulled out after suffering an injury.

Diaz just issued a statement to him as well -- "Ps porier is a pussy."

Stay tuned ...

Nate doesn’t know what he wants

Yea Nate we know how well you perform against wrestlers.

If Khabib decided to waste his time with this way out of his prime mouthpiece I'd love to watch him beat his ass. But Khabib has bigger fish to fry as Nate is no longer relevant.

nate has best chance out of all fighters to beat khabib in 5 rounder.nate is better bjj and boxing by a mile.

if they make Khabib/Nate that is #1 bullshit. it's most likely Conor/Nate. neither one should get booked against Khabib, but either could happen.

Damn, really? The wrestling will always give Nate troubles, I think he's just trying to stir up the pot.

Well Nate isn’t known as the brightest guy, so I’m not surprised he’d want to walk into the meat grinder.

nate has best chance out of all fighters to beat khabib in 5 rounder.nate is better bjj and boxing by a mile.
Damn, how come that "better bjj and boxing by a mile" against wrestlers who weren't even close to khabib never stopped nate from getting wrestlefucked?

He is right. He would destroy Habib on the fight and strangle him on the ground.

Khabib makes people who have “better boxing” than him look like bad strikers due to the takedown threat. Also I don’t think there’s any way Nate subs him.

Source: TMZ
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2019/03/25/nate-diaz-khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor/

0325-nate-diaz-khabib-nurmagomedov-tmz-3.jpg

Just days after TMZ Sports posted footage of Conor saying he "owes" Nate a 3rd fight out of respect -- Nate seems to be poopooing the idea ... and is now setting his sights on The Eagle.

"Kabibs hiding scared cause I slapped the sh*t out of him," Nate posted ... "Conor already got his ass beat twice."

"Where the f*ck you at kabib?"
Diaz made $10 MILLION for the 2nd fight (with Conor McGregor) -- so you 'd think he'd be motivated for a 3rd scrap.

But, he feels the Khabib fight is a higher priority.

Diaz has talked about slapping Khabib and embarrassing Conor before -- telling TMZ Sports in August 2018, "I whipped one's ass and I slapped the f*ck out of the other one so they're both my little bitches."

Diaz then told us about an incident in which he smacked Khabib in the face in front of "all his Russian friends" and they "didn't do sh*t."

Of course, Nate was supposed to fight Dustin Poitier at UFC 230 back in November -- but Poirier pulled out after suffering an injury.

Diaz just issued a statement to him as well -- "Ps porier is a pussy."

Stay tuned ...

diaz was never fighting at ufc 230. nate diva knows this is the only way he can stay in the spotlight.

Horrible match-up for him. Khabib rapes him like he did Conor.

Back