Let’s talk about the most important stat

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who gets the most poonahnah? Let’s face it Sherbros, everyone trying to be the top alpha to either get laid by dimes or to feed their family. If you not feeding your family, then your goal is to get the top level vag, so who is the real GOAT?

No sane person wants to train like a psycho and get punched in the face for shits and giggles.

Jessica Andrande

Who gets the most poonahnah? Let’s face it Sherbros, everyone trying to be the top alpha to either get laid by dimes or to feed their family. If you not feeding your family, then your goal is to get the top level vag, so who is the real GOAT?

No sane person wants to train like a psycho and get punched in the face for shits and giggles.
Ah to be 15 again must be awesome.

Brian Ortega, Cody Garbrandt, Paulo Costa, Luke Rockhold would be my top candidates. I think Luke gets the most

He went from most to least.
war-machine-bellator1.png

As this is Sherdog, I thought this would be a thread regarding knockdowns. Sherdog has a lovefest with knockdowns. Is normal.

He went from most to least.

Unless of course you count man pussy <Lmaoo>

Amanda Nunes gets my vote. I know she's "married" but for some reason I imagine her munching on a different rug daily.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back