how pettis beat wonderboy was like how palpatine beat mace windu

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
mace windu beat palpine up but palpatine was just to dirty.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mw9t16vmvg1rv1ckao1_500.gif

ZHQWsD.gif

a70ff8fde144010c0b8fbd3e9e2e1e05bf8869da_hq.gif

TS Fuck you, don't ruin the fact Mace smoked him, then shitty Darth Vader got involved.

Samuel L Jackson whores his way into every franchise you can name, and now he's invaded sherdog too.

<mma3>

I've seen worse analogies.

7.75/10. Would read again.

Opened bc no fucking clue who those names were. Kinda hoping for Jap anime

TS Fuck you, don't ruin the fact Mace smoked him, then shitty Darth Vader got involved.

Palpatine targeted the deepest mentally dark fragments of Mace to corrupt Anakin while Mace wasnt able to sense the dark side of Anakin.
That was some very dark actions there and thats why Palpatine became so mighty. He survived the fight against Yoda with literally the same mindset.
He wasnt the best fighter but he was clever as hell.

I seem to remember Anakin slicing off Mace’s hand to help Palpatine get the drop on ol’ Mace. Who’s playing the role of Anakin in this stretch of an analogy?

Pettis wasn't dirty, he was creative. Great use of the cage to be able to explode and close the distance so quickly against such a quick defensive fighter like Wonderboy. He wouldn't land that punch again if they ever fought again but still credit where it's due. Great creativity and execution.

I seem to remember Anakin slicing off Mace’s hand to help Palpatine get the drop on ol’ Mace. Who’s playing the role of Anakin in this stretch of an analogy?

I guess the cage is Anakin? lol

If only Wonderboy saw the shatter point in time. With his guard low he took the full power of Anthony’s lightning. The dark lightning blasted away his universe. He fell forever(Stover ROTS novel).

Back