Conor would most likely stop Holloway at 155

Hornett

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most experts would agree that Conor has Maxs number when it comes to fighting. If you don’t believe this you can have a watch of how a young Conor beat Holloway with a hurt knee.

Conor at 155 is not only more dangerous. He is now in his prime and arguably one of the greatest strikers we have ever seen. Holloway gets tagged, that I can tell you. But when Conor tags you it’s a different ball game. You go to sleep.

First round knock out for Conor.

As a man who despises Conor this is painful for me to admit.

Last edited:
I'm thinking Holloway probably beats Conor in the 4th round via cardio, but if my boy Conor comes out in top form, then I wouldn't be shocked.

Never doubt Conor, especially against a striker like Holloway. I don't think Max would try to take Conor down

Last edited by a moderator:
Which expert? You?

He couldn't stop a bright green Max at 145 - you think a couple of extra portion of potato and some touch butt is gonna be the key to putting Max to sleep?

{<hhh]

Last edited:
Max would beat the dogshit out of Conor.

Holloway TKO’s conor In round 3 or 4

Would be a hell of a war early and a beatdown later

If anything the first fight showed that Conor doesn't have the power to finish Max, Max has got an iron chin. Now picture the fight in a 5 rounder, I might agree with you that Conor wins the first, maybe the even the second round (since he gasses in the 7 minute mark), after that Max takes over and destroys Conor. Max by submission (no offense but it doesn't take a lot to tapout Conor once he's gassed and in quitter mode) or UD.

One of the best strikers we have ever seen <Lmaoo>

Max drowns him with output it will look like nick diaz vs BJ penn

If anything the first fight showed that Conor doesn't have the power to finish Max, Max has got an iron chin. Now picture the fight in a 5 rounder, I might agree with you that Conor wins the first, maybe the even the second round (since he gasses in the 7 minute mark), after that Max takes over and destroys Conor. Max by submission (no offense but it doesn't take a lot to tapout Conor once he's gassed and in quitter mode) or UD.
It’s clear that you don’t know much about the sport. Casual detected LOL

Since when are Shertards experts buddeh?

Most experts would agree that Conor has Maxs number when it comes to fighting. If you don’t believe this you can have a watch of how a young Conor beat Holloway with a hurt knee.

Conor at 155 is not only more dangerous. He is now in his prime and arguably one of the greatest strikers we have ever seen. Holloway gets tagged, that I can tell you. But when Conor tags you it’s a different ball game. You go to sleep.

First round knock out for Conor.

*would most likely not sign contract, stand on bar in random pub to do interviews and sell shite whiskey that noone likes, having never defended a title

Max would eat Conor alive now.

Conor has 7 minutes to KO Max before a beating takes place. I don’t see him doing it.

Which expert? You?

He couldn't stop a bright green Max at 145 - you think a couple if extra portion of potato and some touch butt is gonna be the key to putting Max to sleep?

{<hhh]
Ya ...this is the guy nowadays that beats Max
upload_2019-3-25_22-40-57.jpeg

Since when are Shertards experts buddeh?

Since we were chosen by the Gods to be the Omega's of the MMA world. Our knowledge is vast, and our presence equally intimidating, we are confined to Avatars of our choosing but can only speak, we must never interfere with mortals.

In all seriousness, I'd favor Conor for the first 2 rounds, if he doesn't put him away in 8 Minutes. It's gonna be a long night for Conor because Max is gonna slowly but surely gonna FUCK. Him. Up.

Back