Will Tj get gold again?

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Usada hits him with a big suspension after getting ktfo by Henry.... Its been such a fall from grace for Tj in the last few months.

Do you see him doin his time and coming back to get that bw belt?

If gold is code for one of the peds he was taking, yes. If you mean a belt, no.

Probably best to retire and leave his career as is

Him attempting to go down in weight may be the worst career move, by someone in their prime, in MMA history.

I hope it is Cruz waiting for him.. Yeah I know a guy can still hope..

Him attempting to go down in weight may be the worst career move, by someone in their prime, in MMA history.

Said at the time it made no fucking sense whatsoever. Dana hates the 125 class, it is on the verge of deletion. TJ killed himself for nothing..

Word on the street is he is going to ONE to fight DJ for the new 115 Belt.

Said at the time it made no fucking sense whatsoever. Dana hates the 125 class, it is on the verge of deletion. TJ killed himself for nothing..
I just don’t know what the hell he was thinking. He had a list of potential opponents, nobody was even interested in the weightclass, it would’ve been a dick move to the other 125ers. It really was just an asshole and stupid move lol

I just don’t know what the hell he was thinking. He had a list of potential opponents, nobody was even interested in the weightclass, it would’ve been a dick move to the other 125ers. It really was just an asshole and stupid move lol

You are the dominant 135 champ. A legit class with legit dudes in it.. Henry the little boys champ wants a crack at you. It happens at 35. TJ got his head up his ass about being a double champ.. Idiotic..

You are the dominant 135 champ. A legit class with legit dudes in it.. Henry the little boys champ wants a crack at you. It happens at 35. TJ got his head up his ass for being a double champ.. Idiotic..
Yup. It was arrogance. And he paid the price for it.

He'll come back at 33 so probably not. The young lions in the division are 29 right now, just hitting peak.

Hope TJ saved his money, no more champ checks.

I think the sports passing him by now. A year layoff isn't going to help. I'm going with, no.

How long of a no contact was he handed by the commission after being stopped by Henry?

Back