Dana White wants to see Conor on July card

Yeeber6400

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
dana white just did an interview on Robbie fox from barstools podcast he was asked if we will see conor on the July card dana said yes he wants to see him on there Robbie asked who an oppenent maybe and he answered with Tony Ferguson is doing better he just spoke to him and he also talked about holloway and Poierer and cowboy Iaquinta

dana white just did an interview on Robbie fox from barstools podcast he was asked if we will see conor on the July card dana said yes he wants to see him on there Robbie asked who an oppenent maybe and he answered with Tony Ferguson is doing better he just spoke to him and he also talked about holloway and Poierer and cowboy Iaquinta

Punctuation dude, use it once in a while.

Personally I want to see Ferguson vs McGregor

Ever since Tony beat RDA it's been a dream fight of mine

Colon's too busy just watching other people fight and attempting to steal their spotlight on social media with callouts that'll never amount to anything.

Is What time is Conor on Fallon, UK time?
Ferguson vs Conor is a dream fight
If Conor wins haters will say it’s because Tony isn’t well
If he loses they will say he lost to a mental patient
I wanna see it
Conor vs Cowboy is #2 for me, I want to see Conor vs fresh faces at lightweight, for now...

has Cowboy vs Raging Al been made official?

I thought it has to be for the title if he’s the main event? So he’s going to fight for a title with Tony or will he be the co-main? Will there be 2 interim titles at LW? New weight classes?

Wth is going on?

I think it’s gonna be Conor vs 236 Winner for intermit strap dana basically said he can’t put conor on there for a main event non championship fight but he can if it is for a championship

Hmmm I still think its Cowboy they want for Conor its the most winnable match up for him against someone with a name.

i reckon Al gets a change of opponent..

Hmmm I still think its Cowboy they want for Conor its the most winnable match up for him against someone with a name.

i reckon Al gets a change of opponent..
They won’t make that a main event fight though

@mkess101
Check this out bro'

and Tony's social media he now is saying he is an ambassador for mental health.

That’s why it wasn’t announced, they want belts as main events
They wouldn’t make cowboy vs al only to change opponent

guess the winner of Max vs Dustin then

<{hughesimpress}>

Back