UFC working on Oezdemir vs. Latifi and Manuwa vs. Rakic for June 1 in Stockholm, Sweden.

I like how Volkan doesnt wait in the dark like many do after loss. He is on 3L streak but still trying to keep going. He has undeniable high level skills but he has to work on his cardio.

Oezdemir and Latifi both have suspect cardio, but Oezdemir paced himself better than ever in the Reyes fight (which should have been a win for him IMO). Both guys have power early on. In a striking battle I have to pick Oezdemir. Things get interesting if Latifi uses his wrestling, especially because Oezdemir seems to have improved his wrestling/grappling. Even if Latifi gets Volkan down, can he keep him down the whole fight? I doubt that if Oezdemir paces himself, so I have to go with the dark sorcerer!

Volkan won that last fight.

I honestly didn't even think it was super close either. I thought the 3rd round went to Reyes, but the 1st and 2nd were clear for Volkan

Rakic is really talented but way too hittable to be trusted here

Two wicked fights, there. Volkan's got my respect, man - dude's lost three in a row and isn't sitting around hidin waiting for a low-level opponent. Respect.
Rakic vs Manuwa, someone's gonna sleep. I just think Manuwa's done, he's 40 and his chin seems shot nowadays.

Lets go Latifi.
Rakic has a glass chin , Jimi maybe still has a left hook in the tank to starch him..

Right on, Volkan and Manuwa need these wins bad.

Good fights!

This card is better than ufc 238.

Seems like only option for Corey Anderson is Walker now, or wait for a Shogun rematch. Maybe Cutelaba if he beats Glover. 205 is pretty interesting atm, especially given it's state just 6 months ago.

I thought Latifi vs Walker made more sense
Not bad

Volkan looking to go 2-0 this year and get back in the win column.

<{hughesimpress}>

Back