Any Sherdoggers Believe in TJ's Innocence?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity I was wondering how many of you all think TJ could be telling the truth? Personally, I think he got caught red handed with evidence that is damning and cannot be easily explained. Why else would he relinquish his belt without even trying to contest the findings?

Once a snake, always a snake...

No chance. He vacated = He did it.

Do we even know what he was accused of taking? What's there to believe

well, where there's smoke there's fire..

upload_2019-3-25_13-30-49.jpeg

Team Alpha male basically said he taught them how to juice, I doubt they just randomly made It up.

His lil cone-tits were telling secrets before this.

r284575_1296x729_16-9.jpg

He tried to slither his way through USADA cause he didn't believe in himself to fight Cejudo on even ground.

Just out of curiosity I was wondering how many of you all think TJ could be telling the truth? Personally, I think he got caught red handed with evidence that is damning and cannot be easily explained. Why else would he relinquish his belt without even trying to contest the findings?

Once a snake, always a snake...
Does 69ing feel god?
Yeah of course I believe in it

@GiSP answer pretty well covered it. He wouldn't just hand over the belt and apologize if the evidence wasn't damning.

This may be a bit unpopular, but it's kind of refreshing to see the guy that got caught react as he did. No dick pill bullshit etc.

We're stupid but we're not that stupid

he told the truth about vacating the belt because he doesn't want to be another top competitor in ultimate stripper championship: jones, cormier, cruz, barnett, conor, GDR, tony, colby

Innocence of what...?
Innocence that he didn't know that he's taking some pills for weight-cutting while he was trying to cut weight with plenty of different pills?

He never tested positive before so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until we see what he tested for

Back