Media Cejudo: I will not fight TJ Dillashaw again amid failed drug test

Good for him, every cheater should be avoided like this

Cejudo is right, fk cheaters.

He should be fighting Marlon for the 135 belt... rumored... But could see this rematch happening down the road... if TJ earns another shot.

Good for Henry. Beat a cheat fairly and then takes a stand on the matter.
Dudes stock just went way up.

Nobody asks him.
It's up to the UFC.
If UFC decides he will have to fight TJ.
It's not a cherry-pick contest.

I always thought it was dwarfism until all the threads about dudes being on TRT and their heads getting twice as big. Now I'm not sure.
I wouldn't be shocked to see him fail, but he's small enough that it's easy to looked jacked.

TJ is a cheater now?
smh...I dont even like the guy but failed can mean anything...after that weight cut he did have that meth look
Unless thats performance enhancing I dont assume its ROIDS

Nobody asks him.
It's up to the UFC.
If UFC decides he will have to fight TJ.
It's not a cherry-pick contest.

It is a cherry pick contest actually, there is no such thing as a mandatory challenger, and he could simply hand back the belt if they tried to introduce such a thing. If he gets offered s contracted fight that he doesn't want to take then he doesn't have to

It is a cherry pick contest actually, there is no such thing as a mandatory challenger, and he could simply hand back the belt if they tried to introduce such a thing. If he gets offered s contracted fight that he doesn't want to take then he doesn't have to

nahh.. it doesn't work this way.
If that's really the way things work now, it's just a second WWE, or in other words a circus.

Lmfao.

Cejudo is an Olympic gold medal wresler. Juiced to the tits.

Sounds like he just doesn't want to fight a TJ that isn't drained as fuck.

He knocked him out in 30 seconds without even getting touched, why was there ever being a rematch in the first place?

Back