News Korean featherweight champ Choi Seung-Woo set to debut at UFC St. Petersburg

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Korean featherweight Choi Seung-Woo set to debut at UFC St. Petersburg

The UFC has added another promising South Korean to its featherweight ranks.

TFC featherweight champion Choi Seung-Woo has been tapped to replace Muin Gafurov at UFC St. Petersburg.

The former member of the Korean national Muay Thai team holds a 7-1 record, fighting for organizations throughout Asia, but he mainly established his reputation as a deadly striker with Top Fighting Championship.

Choi picked up the featherweight title for the first time in 2016 by knocking out Lee Min-Gu in the fourth round after a technical striking battle...

more at link above.

I like Korean bandwagons on sherdog because Koreans are the first to jump on but will hop off as soon as they lose. I always shit on my step brother because of this.

Korean Zombie, Choi... RIP new South Korean.

Rafael Fiziev will slaughter this dude. WU6W82GR_400x400.jpg war Rafael "Azeri Gunnar Nelson" Fiziev

Last edited:
Korean featherweight Choi Seung-Woo set to debut at UFC St. Petersburg

The UFC has added another promising South Korean to its featherweight ranks.

TFC featherweight champion Choi Seung-Woo has been tapped to replace Muin Gafurov at UFC St. Petersburg.

The former member of the Korean national Muay Thai team holds a 7-1 record, fighting for organizations throughout Asia, but he mainly established his reputation as a deadly striker with Top Fighting Championship.

Choi picked up the featherweight title for the first time in 2016 by knocking out Lee Min-Gu in the fourth round after a technical striking battle...

more at link above.

I'm sure it will be a lackluster performance followed by nobody caring.

giphy.gif

Fight Night 149 is gonna be filled with prospects. It has me more excited than half of the announced PPV's.

Back