Lol at Conor and his fans saying saying he has a "win at welterweight"

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Let me ask you all something...
giphy.gif

It's embarrassing that Conor is claiming to be "in the club" of having wins at FW, LW and WW lol He has a majority decision win over a LW Gatekeeper. Yeah it was technically at 170, but he fought a lightweight. They just didn't cut weight!

Pettis actually beat a legit Top 5 WW. Conor beat a mediocre LW. It's time this bullshit stops.

They just didn't cut weight
Nate fought at 170 before, and he definitely cut weight the second time. He put on size, whilst Conor fought at a bloated 168.

But go ahead with your shitty narrative pandering to the hate infilled nerds on Sherdog.

is weighing in and fighting at 170 not fighting at welteweight? What else would you call 170? Why when Conor fights at 170 does it magically become a new division? Is he that special?

<{1-10}>

I bet he realizes this. Maybe he's trolling? I bet he is. Maybe he wanted Sherdoggers to complain? I'm not sure.

Nate fought at 170 before, and he definitely cut weight the second time. He put on size, whilst Conor fought at a bloated 168.

But go ahead with your shitty narrative pandering to the hate infilled nerds on Sherdog.
Nate fought at WW before, yeah. Diego fought at MW too, does that mean Gil Melendez has a win at 185? lol

Dude, knock it off. Nate is a lanky lightweight, he was too small at welterweight and got his ass beat out of the weightclass.

Diaz was probably a full weight class bigger in the cage during the actual fight.

Conor skipped dinner to make weight, but Diaz definitely had to cut (not a terrible cut, but still).

It's a good, solid accomplishment. Nothing to wet your pants over, but not really something to brush aside either (although yes, Pettis's win was superior in every way).

Calling Nate Diaz a "mediocre LW" goes to show how little you know about the sport. Go watch tennis or something, you dork.

To make you look like even more of a hater, I just checked Nate diaz's record. He has atleast 6 fights at welterweight that were clearly visible, infact the second most recent half of his record is either at welterweight or lightweight.

so fighting 6-7+ times at 170 and he somehow doesn't qualify as being called at welterweight at one point? LOL

Nate diaz even fought at a catchweight bout 177 lbs vs Rory Markham and BEAT HIM. Markham came in at 177 so they made it a catchweight and nate diaz beat markham who was NINE times the fookin' size of him

Calling Nate Diaz a "mediocre LW" goes to show how little you know about the sport. Go watch tennis or something, you dork.
Relative to the top Lightweights in the UFC, he's mediocre. Comparing him to the average sherdogger, he's pretty great though.

I don't know why the haters start threads about him all the time.

Lol at this, he never said he was 177lbs, but "around". How does his striking coach know his weight? When Conor himself said he was eating 3 breakfasts a day to be on weight?

Conor's just spewing bullshit to keep his name relevant. That's it.

BJ penn is always touted as having fought at LHW, why can't Conor get the same shine?

You're the fucking moron pretending Nate belongs in WW or that he did well there. Get bent kid

Nate diaz even fought at a catchweight bout 177 lbs vs Rory Markham and BEAT HIM. Markham came in at 177 so they made it a catchweight and nate diaz beat markham who was NINE times the fookin' size of him
Nate fans should claim this as a MW win

Back