Who has the best cardio in the UFC?

XRedStaRx

Genetically superior
@Green
Reaction score
I think Khabib is. The style of wrestling and GnP that he employs for 25 minutes is superhuman. And he says he can take 30 min rest and go again after the fights.

Who has the best cardio?

Would not put Khabib up there. Ferguson for sure. I think Ferguson could beat Khabib due to cardio

Funny thing is people use to say khabib had bad cardio.

I think Khabib is. The style of wrestling and GnP that he employs for 25 minutes is superhuman. And he says he can take 30 min rest and go again after the fights.

Who has the best cardio?

Now that you mention Khabib, and not trying to derail the thread, but didn't Khabib take the 3rd round off when fighting Conor? If he didn't, does that mean that Conor legit won that round, and not only cuz Khabib were taking a breather?

Yeah the ones that spring to mind are :
Max Holloway
Tony Ferguson
Colby Convington
Volkanovski also got great cardio

EDIT : TJ Dillashaw, now with a large asterisk, obviously.

Lol at khabib
He visually slows down in the later rounds
Not massively but his takedowns become a lot more laboured and weak
I’d say Colby Covington or Kamaru Usman

Now that you mention Khabib, and not trying to derail the thread, but didn't Khabib take the 3rd round off when fighting Conor? If he didn't, does that mean that Conor legit won that round, and not only cuz Khabib were taking a breather?
Lol at take the round off
You will never hear anyone who knows what they’re talking about say that
Even in the 4th and vs AL he clearly slowed down
Fortunately for khabib he was facing a guy in Conor who arguably has the worse cardio in the top 5

Khabib has good cardio but not elite.

In a vacuum, it's probably some 125/35er that no one really considers.

In terms of high level guy who gain an advantage through their cardio, Max Holloway is probably the best example circa 2019. Tony as well obviously.

Didn't Conor cheat in all rounds and say "It's only business" after round 3 and Khabib told Dean he should warn Conor for cheating?

Conor can't win a round due to cheating.

Conor stuffed 3 takedowns and hit him more for sure that round. Khabib didn't slow down. He only needed 1 takedown per round.

Didn't Conor cheat in all rounds and say "It's only business" after round 3 and Khabib told Dean he should warn Conor for cheating?

Conor can't win a round due to cheating.

How did Conor cheat? This is the first I've ever heard of this

I'd say Colby and Tony i guess.
Khabib little bit behind them alongside few others guys

diaz bros regularly engage in triathlons, and ive never seen them gas out in an mma fight.

Back