Prime Fedor vs. Dom Cruz, Dillashaw, and Cejudo- 3 v 1

DbosComin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who takes it?

The amount of power generated by one of Fedor's punches gives him a fighting chance, but if they're tactical and surround him like a bunch of wolves and dive in and out, I don't see how they lose.

Is Fedor allowed to ride a horse?

No one beats 3 UFC manlets. 2 is the absolute max. And that is debatable. Shit some of the FLWs would probably beat the dogshit HWs 1 on 1 lol.

Cejudo would be a huge issue. Fedor could one punch TJ into the nether, but Cejudo could land a takedown and then all three would hold him down and maul him like a pack of Oompa Loompas.

Cruz might be nimble enough to not get one punched.

Cejudo would be a huge issue. Fedor could one punch TJ into the nether, but Cejudo could land a takedown and then all three would hold him down and maul him like a pack of Oompa Loompas.

Cruz might be nimble enough to not get one punched.

Nah I'm thinking they could only grab 1 limb each max, but then Fedor has 1 limb free and he tears them a new one.

It's extremely difficult to actively defeat multiple attackers (not survive/burst/run away, etc...but actively bet) in a confined space when said attackers are brave and determined to hurt you.

Add to that these guys are the best fighters in the world who actually know what they are doing?

Yeah, Fedor gets hurt as much as I love him (no homo).

No one beats 3 UFC manlets. 2 is the absolute max. And that is debatable. Shit some of the FLWs would probably beat the dogshit HWs 1 on 1 lol.
I seriously think that Prime Cruz can outpoint several shit heavyweights . They do not have the spped , footwork and the technique to catch him with one shot and they will also gas after some big swings.
For example does anyone here really think that a guy like Dada 5000 will not get outpointed by Cruz ?

Three manlets gets arrested for assaulting a helpless man

Fedor could beat Ronda, Holly, & Cyborg 1v3.

Back