Anyone else seen Triple Threat with The Ping?

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
New action movie out with our favourite one eyed left hook Larry. Not going to lie its a very shit movie but The Ping didn't do all that bad with the little parts he had. He plays a villain well, and exaggerated his pommy accent.
551be57938f8dd1c8293bebbe90eb2ed.jpg

Here is a fight scene his in:

Considering the cast I expected better. I dont recommend wasting 90 minutes of your life to see the whole thing but I would watch another movie with Mike as a Villain with a bigger role.

Last edited:
I'll wait for the spin-off Double Vision

I'll wait for the spin-off Double Vision
Is that the one where the European oppressors come to America to take over but Chief Runningwater saves the day?

HelplessPastelBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

I seen it.

Last edited:
Mike with the tko win there. Back to his winning ways.nice.

Is that the one where the European oppressors come to America to take over but Chief Runningwater saves the day?

HelplessPastelBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

I seen it.

Still find one of the more funnier things of that famous KO was where ping landed with his head right under the hat of the syntha- protein ad on canvas. I mean after all the shit talking , getting brutally knocked out and then a flying hendo incoming right follow up with bisping ending in that position with the facial "ko look" under that hat might go down as greatest KO ever.

Still find one of the more funnier things of that famous KO was where ping landed with his head right under the hat of the syntha- protein ad on canvas. I mean after all the shit talking , getting brutally knocked out and then a flying hendo incoming right follow up with bisping ending in that position with the facial "ko look" under that hat might go down as greatest KO ever.
It does look like a hat lol. But its a bottle cap right?!

Using the left eye so he can see what the fuck he's even shooting at. Like that.

Yeah, I saw the movie and agree with everything TS said. Triple Frontier on Netflix is way better than Triple Threat.

A pimp hat lol

#TheCount
#KHABIBBLESS

He’d make a great Kano in a Mortal Kombat reboot. Already has one eye.

It would've been easy to cast Hendo to become his nemesis...where he gets knocked out first then get his revenge later...
10215138.jpg

I'll probably watch it. Eventually.

LOL @ the Tavor with a rail on it but no sights or irons.
Movie looks shitty.

Back