Leon Edwards: Fight with Jorge Masvidal 'has to happen' after incident | Ariel Helwani's MMA Show

Dur dur 3 piece soda likes please

Man, he is trying super hard to save his reputation. Leon, you had your chance to not look like a bitch, and you used that chance to whine about being assaulted. Stop.

Masvidal deserves someone ranked higher tbh but Leon has a card to play here.

Man, he is trying super hard to save his reputation. Leon, you had your chance to not look like a bitch, and you used that chance to whine about being assaulted. Stop.

He hasn't even mentioned his reputation. Jorge just beat the #3 ranked guy, so he's ranked above Leon. Jorge #5, Leon #10 (not updated to include Pettis win over Wonderboy)
Leon is chasing a title shot, not Sherdog approval.

He hasn't even mentioned his reputation. Jorge just beat the #3 ranked guy, so he's ranked above Leon. Jorge #5, Leon #10 (not updated to include Pettis win over Wonderboy)
Leon is chasing a title shot, not Sherdog approval.
He doesnt need to actually mention his reputation to be trying to save it.

Masvidal deserves someone ranked higher tbh but Leon has a card to play here.

rank isn't everything. this fight has drama to it. its a great fight to make

Masdival vs Askren would also be great

He doesnt need to actually mention his reputation to be trying to save it.

He's literally asking to fight people above him and thinks Jorge would be a good fight because there's a storyline/beef between the two.

His reputation is fine. I didn't even know people were saying it's bad or damaged. I don't think he would even cared.

I'm already over Masvidal vs Leon. I want Jorge for bigger tings now...

The Cuban Hesus shouldn't waste time with english hooligans anymore.

Capture.png

"biggest possible..."

All this talk about Jorge and this edwards guy, i completely forgot who jorge just fought.

Masvidal claiming for TS.. lol.

This fight should be good. Leon is on a 7 fight winning streak or some shit like that and Masvidal needs to shake those 2 back to back loses. He can act though all he wants but he is 1-2 in his last 3.

Edwards is a side order.
A small potato. Sliced and fried.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back