From what I gathered, I just hope wonderboy is going to be okay!

My man should just open up some karate school chains and call it a day. No need to get cte.

All the best to him and the other athletes who put their health on the line for this sport.

My man should just open up some karate school chains and call it a day. No need to get cte.
It was his first KO loss. Don't you think that declaration is more suited to the 80% (maybe more than 90%) of pro fighters who have more than one KO/TKO loss?

Was pretty crazy with the accurate follow up shots. Hopefully he will be fine.

It was his first KO loss. Don't you think that declaration is more suited to the 80% (maybe more than 90%) of pro fighters who have more than one KO/TKO loss?
Do you think he was always chinny?
I mean, who else in the top 10 gets taken out with that Superman punch? That’s not a good sign imo.

Wonderboy is a genuinely good dude. Nothing but class.

That first Ko always looks scary as fuck
Till recently
I remember when Anderson knocked out Vitor and Vitor took forever to get up and Rogan commenter that’s his first time getting put out
Which I didn’t realise

Do you think he was always chinny?
I mean, who else in the top 10 gets taken out with that Superman punch? That’s not a good sign imo.

I don't think he has ever been chinny... even now. Nick diaz (known for pillow fists) KOd Lawler, known for his chin before and after. It takes more than one KO to have good reason to think someone's chinny. When you get punched in the head for a living, eventually you get knocked out, especially if you don't see the punch coming. No reason to jump to conclusions

Last edited:
WB is going to be fine. He'll back in 6 months.

He is saying he doesn't remember standing at the hand raise?

Seems plausible. When I had a brain injury for a while short term memory was not making into long term. So I would have a conversation and immediately forget it. I felt agitated the whole time too, although that may be a normal response, or related to the injury.

Brain is a complex organ.

Its a knock out

Iz normal

He'll back in 4 to 6 months if hes careful

That happens more than you think.

You know how many fighters have said they were “out” after being hit with a big shot in the first, then went on to fight to a decision?

The dude is related to Weidman so I kinda enjoyed seeing him lose.

Back