UFC 238 Headliner

Obviously cejudo cheats don't get to headline over a clean athlete like cejudo especially when I believe he's unifying the bantamweight belt with his own which I think will signify the end of that division

Cause July card is historically a really big card. Probably Jones title fight and Conor return fight
I don’t think jones will headline 239 I think conor prolly will lowkey I don’t think jones is a big enough draw and I don’t think that’s a big enough fight to headline that

The trilogy we all want to see

Jacare-Souza-vs-Chris-Camozzi-weigh.jpg

Obviously cejudo cheats don't get to headline over a clean athlete like cejudo especially when I believe he's unifying the bantamweight belt with his own which I think will signify the end of that division
Might want to re-write that mate. Currently it's fucking nonsensical.

I think it gets Cejudo vs Moraes as the headliner.

Askren vs Robbie on the main card or Askren probably going to be inactive for awhile if not.

DC or Jones hopefully. Use the other + Cejudo/Moraes for 239.

Still leaves Usman/Colby & Whittaker for 240, plus Conor is the wildcard in all this. And by the time 240 comes around 145 will probably need an interim belt.

I'll be pissed if Chicago gets stuck with a ppv of:

Cejudo vs Moraes
Shevy vs Eye
Suarez vs Ansaroff
Tuivasa vs Ivanov
Calderwood vs Chookagian

DC or Jones hopefully. Use the other + Cejudo/Moraes for 239.

Still leaves Usman/Colby & Whittaker for 240, plus Conor is the wildcard in all this. And by the time 240 comes around 145 will probably need an interim belt.

I'll be pissed if Chicago gets stuck with a ppv of:

Cejudo vs Moraes
Shevy vs Eye
Suarez vs Ansaroff
Tuivasa vs Ivanov
Calderwood vs Chookagian

That’s honestly not a bad card at all, but I’m sure they’ll add some more main card level fights. Main and co main makes too much sense time wise not to happen.

That’s honestly not a bad card at all, but I’m sure they’ll add some more main card level fights. Main and co main makes too much sense time wise not to happen.
Not a bad card for Wichita or Nashville. They aren't selling out the 3rd biggest city in America during the middle of summer, with manlets, on top of an Invicta card though.

Last edited:
I think 239 will be Conor vs Nate or Pettis and Jones vs Santos
UFC 240 will be the DC vs Brock fight

That leaves 238 main event to be either Usman vs Covington or Cejudo vs Moraes

Gotta be Cejudo vs Moraes with some shite WMMA title as co-main

Stylebender would make a quick turnaround and defend interim vs. Romero/Jacare winner.

Back