News Jon Jones: Stipe Miocic Deserves DC Rematch

Actually agree with big guy bones here

Stipe vs Jones would be a fantastic match up though. Stipe's my boy but he probably loses

It is interesting that DC refuses to give Miocic a rematch, yet calls for a THIRD chance against Jon Jones

It is interesting that DC refuses to give Miocic a rematch, yet calls for a THIRD chance against Jon Jones
DC has major wins since he lost to Jones. Stipe has not fought since losing to DC.

Jones ducking both fighters in the same interview . Why not waste 2 interviews to duck each when you can duck them both in one ? No wonder Jones doesnt want that heavyweight smoke.
Agree with him though , Stipe deserves a rematch

Stipe underestimated DC...

Stipe would beat Jones
Stipe won’t get taken down and won’t be fazed by Jon and his pillow fistd
His boxing in MMA is pretty good and he has power, TKO from Stipe or Decision win for Stipe

Jon embarrasses DC in a rematch, I have very little interest in seeing it again, like if DC were yo some how won do they do best out of 5?
Get over it Jon is better than DC

Jon jones will never fight a HW. All he does is talk about some day fighting at HW but it has been almost 10 years since he said this and I am still waiting. Now we have to hear his delusional fans talk about how he can beat a HW like Stipe without having to actually fight him.

Jon embarrasses DC in a rematch, I have very little interest in seeing it again, like if DC were yo some how won do they do best out of 5?
Get over it Jon is better than DC
Nah, if DC were to by some miracle win he should retire on the spot, he who laughs last, right?

Nah, if DC were to by some miracle win he should retire on the spot, he who laughs last, right?
True but Jon could always call it a fluke and show the two times he made DC cry
Dana would be fuming

Where did DC call Jones out for a 3rd fight? All I remember is DC saying IF JON wants to fight, he can come UP to HW. Jon Jones, of course, said he thinks DC is at his best at HW and he would never fight DC at HW.

Stipe doesn't deserve shit, he should beat a contender and earn his shot.

True but Jon could always call it a fluke and show the two times he made DC cry
Dana would be fuming
Jon could call it a fluke all he wanted, I guarantee DC would be the one leaving happier, to retire on the win. I don't think the trilogy is happening though, and if it does Jon would likely win.

2isvcd.gif

DC has major wins since he lost to Jones. Stipe has not fought since losing to DC.

Conversely, Stipe hasn't lost to DC twice. Stipe is also on paper the most dominant heavyweight champion in history. DC also got an immediate heavyweight title shot without having to face anyone in the division. So I'd say they're on pretty even footing.

Source: https://www.mmanews.com/jon-jones-stipe-miocic-deserves-dc-rematch/

Lately, the UFC have been making talks about Jon Jones facing Stipe.

I think it's clear Jon Jones is tired of fighting DC again since he beat him twice. He wants Stipe to get his belt back so he can do a super fight with Stipe instead.
<mma4>

He's right. 3 defenses shouldn't get someone an automatic rematch but in this case no one else deserves it more. Brock getting a title shot over Stipe is a disgrace and both Jones and DC know that. I'm interpreting this as Jones needling at DC cause they both know DC wants the Brock fight for the money.

Beautiful troll job.

Jones would prefer DC to Stipe. Even at HW, DC's over 40 now. HW isn't a challenge though.

Conversely, Stipe hasn't lost to DC twice. Stipe is also on paper the most dominant heavyweight champion in history. DC also got an immediate heavyweight title shot without having to face anyone in the division. So I'd say they're on pretty even footing.

DC also got a title shot at 205 coming off a loss. Got his first title shot off of 2 fights in the division etc. DC is the last person on earth to talk about deserving title shots.

As basically a Jones fan, I do agree with the haters on one thing. If you're not going to fight at HW stop talking about HW. Jones is a LHW. I have no problem with him not going up if he doesn't want to. But stop talking about it.

Back