How About Pettis vs Masvidal?

Not how I'd describe the matchup bro!
giphy.gif

Pettis already said no. Apparently they are boys

Sure

Jorge can serve his 3 piece.

Anthony can super-size it.

The two new hot little sluts on the block going at it.

How exciting.

I love it, but isn't Masvidal and Edwards the logical fight after their little scuffle?

tenor.gif

The just Bleed Gods salivate at the thought

Pettis already said no. Apparently they are boys

I didn't see him say "NO". IIRC, he said he wouldn't ask for it, but if Jorge wanted to he'd be up to it because they are friends.

As we've recently seen in interviews, Jorge is not shy about being vocal on fighting those close to him (even his mom) if it had title implications.

Masvidal this, masvidal that.

First fight in years and he is the best welterweight, hype train.

I didn't see him say "NO". IIRC, he said he wouldn't ask for it, but if Jorge wanted to he'd be up to it because they are friends.

As we've recently seen in interviews, Jorge is not shy about being vocal on fighting those close to him (even his mom) if it had title implications.

I think the only exception would be Colby. Dude's are like brothers, also colby would probably wrestle him to a UD

I think the only exception would be Colby. Dude's are like brothers, also colby would probably wrestle him to a UD

Nah, Jorge literally said that even if his own mom had the belt, she better hand it over or he would have to fight her in reference to fighting a "close friend" in Colby. He then said something along the lines of "if I'm willing to fight my MOM for the title, imagine a close friend.".

I'd like to see it, but realistically speaking, Masvidal is in position to demand a title eliminator (to the extent that you can trust the UFC to give you a title shot), so I wouldn't blame him for passing if Pettis is offered.

Nah, Jorge literally said that even if his own mom had the belt, she better hand it over or he would have to fight her in reference to fighting a "close friend" in Colby. He then said something along the lines of "if I'm willing to fight my MOM for the title, imagine a close friend.".

Ok, I heard that but did not know he was talking about colby. I dont think he beats Colby though.

Masvidal deserves to at least fight someone similar to his rank or higher after his last result.

While it might be a fun fight to watch, it probably isn't good for Masvidal. Pettis just showed up. One fight doesn't show he belongs in the Top ranks of 170.

Back