Li Jingliang out of fight against Cowboy Oliveira...

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who should cowboy oliveira fight now? I guess they might give it to mike perry since the fight is in Florida.
Was pretty pissed.... this fight was a most likely going to be on the main card on big ESPN card. It’s mostly unfortunate for Li Jingliang because he hasn’t fought in the states for a while now. Li Jingliang’s opponents r the ones that usually gets injured, but I guess it’s him this time. This fight would’ve been a fkin war. Fight of the night written all over it. Bad luck for Chinese fighters so far. Song Yadong was suppose to fight against 15 rank 135er Alejandro Perez in Las Vegas on the jones vs smith card but got injured, pingyuan liu was suppose to fight this weeks upcoming card against former ufc title challenger, Ray Borg, but got injured, now it’s Li Jingliang getting injured and a fight that would’ve had a lot of expossure for him. It’s the fight game tho. Hope he gets a fast recovery.

Btw, there’s another Chinese fighter fighting in Brazil, wu yanan. Let’s see if she gets injured too. If she does, then done deal.. I guess lol.

UPDATE:
I called it. I knew mike perry was going to get the fight because of the event being in Florida. I think cowboy oliveira will be the favorite in this fight on the odds.

Last edited:
Yeah, most of them get injured for sure.

Did Matthews need eye surgery after that fight?

Btw, there’s another Chinese fighter fighting in Brazil, wu yanan. Let’s see if she gets injured too. If she does, then done deal.. I guess lol.
I don't get your point, but Yadong Song just pulled out against Alejandro Perez.

Elizeu Dos Santos sounds like a good replacement.
<mma4>

That sucks, I can't remember if I heard about this fight and forgot or what but that would have been a damn good fight. Fuuuuck!

Last edited:
Yeah, most of them get injured for sure.

Did Matthews need eye surgery after that fight?
Honestly don’t think so. Well if he did, jake Mathews hasn’t said shit about it. I honestly think the eye gouge looked bad but it actually didn’t do any damage as much as we thought it did.

I don't get your point, but Yadong Song just pulled out against Alejandro Perez.
If u read what I wrote, that’s what I said. Song got injured against 15 rank Alejandro Perez and had to pull out of the fight. And I’m saying if Wu Yanan pulls out of her fight in Brazil, it’s bad luck for the Chinese ufc fighters because 3 Chinese fighters pull out in 2019 already.

That sucks, I can't remember if I heard about this fight and forgot or what but that would have been a damn goos fight. Fuuuuck!
Yea, was pretty bummed out when I heard Li got injured.

Good. An eyeball or testicle would have been ripped out if this fight happened

I think Mickey Gall should take the fight.

Damn that sucks

Was hoping to see him get KO'ed after the shit he pulled against Matthews

Wouldn't be mad at Vicente Luque

<{JustBleed}>

Damn that sucks

Was hoping to see him get KO'ed after the shit he pulled against Matthews
People still angry at him for that? What if Li gets another ko win? U going to switch up right away and say “heck yeah, diiude! Li is such a good and exciting fighter! Like totally!” ?

Wouldn't be mad at Vicente Luque

<{JustBleed}>
Either him or price. But I say luque was a ranked opponent. I honestly think they might give it to mike perry just because he hasn’t fought since January and the fight is in Florida.

Back