ESPN Highlights deleted

probably because showing everything on youtube reduces incentive for fans to subscribe to espn +

probably because showing everything on youtube reduces incentive for fans to subscribe to espn +

I don't think so because its not live on youtube

Every fight fan that I know watches fights live 99% of the time

Of course some people will wait to watch it on youtube but maybe they see a cool finish and decide to check ESPN + now? Makes sense to me

Maybe it was something to do with racism?
giphy.gif

Cuz you gotta sign up for ESPN+ to see them again huehuehuehuehue

it was just the last event I was complimenting the recap show and saying it made me feel like I didn't need to watch the actual event. Sure hope ESPN didn't read this forum.

maybe they delete the clips from past events and keep the current ones up until the next one.

makes sense not to have all the finishes on youtube, that will fuck with their espn+ subs

maybe they delete the clips from past events and keep the current ones up until the next one.

makes sense not to have all the finishes on youtube, that will fuck with their espn+ subs
No, they were all up this morning from past espn events

theyve done a pretty good job of that before any of this. id quit watching fights period if i had to subscribe to that nonsense

Theyre greedy thieves

Back