Nate Diaz tweet

Thats just fight selling. It really because of Nick. He's in a bad place and they're trying to get him into rehab

Yeah right, the undefeated LW champ is scared of a gatekeeper.

*sigh*

You're*

Diaz doesn't deserve Khabib but cannot lie, I would love Khabib to 50-40 his ass. Two most annoying fighters at LW destroyed back-to-back. And you know Khabib would easily beat him.

Anyway, Diaz-Conor III makes sense, two semi-retired fighters who have produced two exciting fights and are 1-1, why not fight again? Neither of them deserves the belt anyway.

lol. is this for real ?

Yeah Chris Avila talked about it over a month ago

Sad stuff. Nick's a mess. Even when be posts on social media he looks horrible and always wasted

....Also, who the hell is "clickerB" supposed to be?

Conor retired Nate and re arranged his face
That’s why he wanted out of the Dustin fight, he knew his brain couldn’t handle anymore
Retire officially
Conor bless
B9DD71A6-232A-4939-BF65-F28E4F9D43C8.jpeg 1E0B45D5-110E-4B7C-B282-B5EC37A85375.jpeg

All jokes Aside I actually believe him
They are keeping him on the side just in case Conor loses and they want one last mega fight

Conor retired Nate and re arranged his face
That’s why he wanted out of the Dustin fight, he knew his brain couldn’t handle anymore
Retire officially
Conor bless
View attachment 552531 View attachment 552533

ya, that one time Conor managed a majority decision against the "unbeatable" Nate Diaz

so impressive,

also, Dustin was the one who pulled out of the Diaz fight

ya, that one time Conor managed a majority decision against the "unbeatable" Nate Diaz

so impressive,

also, Dustin was the one who pulled out of the Diaz fight
Nate pulled out first
He can’t make weight and he’s in a vulnerable state
I fear for him

Back