Till vs Wonderboy rematch is the fight to make

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Both got KTFO by Lightweights and the first fight was a razor thin decision going to Till.

They both badly need a win

Fight makes no sense. They should both start fighting lower tier ww’s And work their way back up.

Or they both move up go there separate ways

If they fight it should be at MW but as they fought less than a year ago there's no real point.
Get a few wins against other people and then rematch if it's a relevant fight at MW.

A rematch would be an even more tentative fight with both coming off KO losses.

What both need is time off to properly recover and come back against a lower top 10-15 guy imo.

Wonderboy wins that fight. Till needs to move up to middleweight.

Wow! Sounds like such a great action fight!
giphy.gif

No way. That was so boring.

Horrible idea. Nobody wants this.

I've been having trouble sleeping lately so I agree with TS.

I would love to see WW taking that win back, he needs to right that wrong

i agree, but I'd like them each to get a tune-up fight first. UFC needs to build them back up a bit first.

Wb pettis 2 anthony didn't take all his medicine yet

Both got KTFO by Lightweights and the first fight was a razor thin decision going to Till.

Stop calling them lw. They are what they are on that scalw

People keep calling Masvidal a 'lightweight' even though that was his NINTH consecutive fight at welterweight.

To be clear, he's fought at welterweight more times than Robert Whittaker has fought at middleweight.

Technically you're right. They're both coming off a loss (almost the exact same head-bouncing KO) they're both still contenders and it could make for an exciting rematch. I just don't think the UFC will do it because they they still see Till as a long-term marketable commodity being only 26yo and Thompson is 36, had 2 boring shots and could ruin it for Till.

Sure put it on a card with,
Woodley vs Maia 2,
Lewis v Ngannou 2,
Pettis vs Formiga 2,
Arlovski v Abdurakhimov 2

Really up the shitty matchmaking to 11.

Back