I don’t need to see it a third time

Pettis via Cerrone'ing Perry

I like this fight but after beating wonder boy he deserves a better opponent

Let's do it!

Fuck it.

MAKE IT FOR THE 165 TITLE.

Let's do it.

Let's make history.

Just Bleed God will have his lamb and we will all rejoice!
Pettis wont be at WW long. Sorry kids.
Pettis cant fight pressure fighters. You may say well Perry isnt exactly a pressure fighter. Fighters will adapt to circumstances and become pressure fighters especially if they have an OVERWHELMING confidence they will be able to bully him believing they are the bigger man come fight time.

I dont see the fight going well with Perry or with any other big WW. The thing is when a guy like Anthony moves up from 145/155 to 170 pounds its only human nature and instinct for every fighter currently in that division that signs to fight him that they will be the one who decides how the fight goes, where it goes, and really not worry about Pettis at all.

Stephen Thompson was knocked out by a superman punch with momentum bouncing off the cage following the side kick from Stephen. Steohen I guarantee despite what he said pre fight he knew he was gonna be able to have his way with Pettis and he was without a worry about any of his offense, and he didnt. It was a great flash KO and I take no credit away from Pettis but I dont feel he will do well in WW.

Every fight for him other than Wonder Boy (who he called out because he knew that he was the only fighter that wouldnt initially put on pressure. Perry and any other WW will be in his face and they will destroy him. He was losing against WB until that superman punch which involves EVERY AMOUNT of power your body can generate to do so.

You may all disagree, and feel free to flame but Pettis will not match up well against Perry, or even Paul Felder. They will bring it to him and we saw in the Ferguson fight he cant take pressure he needs distance to throw his kicks. Without his kicks he cant open up.

Last edited:
Lol
Perry has already been outclassed by two lightweights
I don’t need to see it a third time
I agree....my GOD when will these losers give up on this guy...Everyone was swinging on his dick for months...now most are fading away because most realize he just doesn't have what it takes...but the delusional ones remain and remain and remain...give it a rest the guy just doesn't have the talent....

Id take Perry tbh. Size, power and pressure.

Pettis just beat a top 5 guy.

Perry......

Perry vs Till would be fun.

Perry vs Penn is the fight to make.

Pettis would destroy perry.

There should be a tag team match. Perry and till vs cowboy and Pettis

Just Bleed God will have his lamb and we will all rejoice!
Brilliant!
I already rejoice in the future sound of Pettises shin colliding with Perry’s dome.
Actually hope it doesn’t happen I don’t wish that to Perry I’m a fan.
I say give both these guys a can to slaughter and on the same card!

Plat be a black belt wit dem tetris shots.

Back