*Wonderboy - Pettis is a huge prove of how uncertain and risky is sport betting and MMA betting*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Although we are all aware of the phrase "there are no locks on MMA"...

I believed Wonderboy beating Pettis was almost a lock.

I believed WONDERBOY NOT LOSING BY KO/TKO was a lock.

For a minute i thought on betting a big amount on WW not losing by KO. Hopefully i didn't did it. Dodged a big one.

Btw, the only ones that get money through time by betting on sports are the bookers and the sites.

We all knew it was gonna be a stand up fight though.

Knowing that automatically alters the odds of pettis chances!

Be different if he faced a ww wrestler.

Here is a better title for you pal.

*Wonderboy - Pettis is proof of how uncertain and risky MMA betting is*

and you realized this just now...

If you know what you're doing, you can make money from this...

I agree. Wonderboy probably wins this fight 8/10 times, but all it takes is 1 strike in MMA.

Wonderboy bet on himself to lose and just racked up big time.

We all knew it was gonna be a stand up fight though.

Knowing that automatically alters the odds of pettis chances!

Be different if he faced a ww wrestler.

The strange part is Pettis has 2 wins over Benson despite being terrible vs wrestlers or grapple heavy fighters.

The way to bet this was throw some money on Pettis to hedge your bets, and then end all your parlays with WB.

Picking Blaydes to win? Add WB and make it a double, add him to the end of every pick you make. If he wins you've boosted your price on every fight you picked... He loses you only had to put a few dollars on Pettis to get a good pay back and hedge your loss from the WB plays.

Simple.

It's cage fighting, where the end of the fight can be determined by a single strike. Only combat sports carry that risk.

There is no lock on MMA but I dont think the ending was that shocking. It was a striker vs striker matchup and Wonderboy didnt respect Pettis power. He thought lil Pettis couldn't hurt him but he was wrong. It is what it is.

I had 20 bucks on Pettis by KO, just like I had 20 on Masvidal by KO. Something about those 2 fights had me thinking...

There is no lock on MMA but I dont think the ending was that shocking. It was a striker vs striker matchup and Wonderboy didnt respect Pettis power. He thought lil Pettis couldn't hurt him but he was wrong. It is what it is.
Wonderboy was outside of usual punch range, but Pettis launched off the cage to get extra range. If he just threw the punch it wouldn't have even landed.

Back