Not open for further replies.

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

Let's see it

Kill him Helwani!

Wow never thought I’d type that

I hope Ali realizes who he's fucking with.

Ariel is underrated, but he's got a hell of a chin on him. He'd stuff Ali's TD attempts and keep this shit standing.

Ariel gonna out his own Employer and Ali being in cahoot.

P.S TS atleast make sure you have your post like this, and thank me for doing your job for you.

EDIT: Lol TS, atleast Tank me for saving ya bum thread. Tank me.

This is where they pretend there's some animosity between them so people don't keep asking Ariel why he lets Ali push his agenda all the time.

Ariel needs to learn how to stay in his lane.. these dork media types, who never trained a day in their life, pretend to be "experts", and think their opinion holds any validity. Simmer down, go back to mispronouncing fighters names, and kissing the ass of every fighter who said hello to you.

giphy.gif

I hope Ali realizes who he's fucking with.

Ariel is underrated, but he's got a hell of a chin on him. He'd stuff Ali's TD attempts and keep this shit standing.
vcLZNh.gif

Ariel needs to learn how to stay in his lane.. these dork media types, who never trained a day in their life, pretend to be "experts", and think their opinion holds any validity. Simmer down, go back to mispronouncing fighters names, and kissing the ass of every fighter who said hello to you.

Pipe down, kid.

The champions are talking.

Ladies and.gentlemen i present you Ali's sherdog account

Ariel doesn't pussy around. He will put Ali in his place if it needs to be done.

Ariel has had about 1,000 opportunities to dredge up info on Abdez Aziz and chooses not to, so it's fair to say in this scenario Ariel will do fookin nuttin, and Ali might slap the taste out of his mouth.

its a work .. and if it wasn't ariel wouldnt say anything because ALI RUNS THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW

ali-abdelaziz-wiki-age-height-net-worth-696x488.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back