Pettis vs Lawler anyone ?

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Don't really want to see him fight RDA, would rather see him fight someone who's gonna standup and bang with him.

Lawler would be perfect and a Just Bleed dream matchup!

<{JustBleed}>

Would be a great fight. Really something of a fantasy matchup, considering I doubt anyone ever expected them to compete at the same weight class.

Would also love to see Lawler finish the job on Askren.

Pettis lost 14:45 of the fight with Wonderboy.
Lawler smashes him.
Great finish by Pettis but don't get carried away.

That'd be a fun fight for sure, I'd favor Lawler just a bit, more power, and will constantly pressure Pettis.

Awesome scrap. People will sleep on Pettis again but I think it would be fireworks.

Great fight for us, the fans, but Lawler would break Pettis. Wonderboy's jabs broke his nose, imagine what would Robbie's flurry do to him. I'd certainly watch it.

Pettis lost 14:45 of the fight with Wonderboy.
Lawler smashes him.
Great finish by Pettis but don't get carried away.
It was a 2 round fight.

I'm not sure about your math bro.

Great fight for us, the fans, but Lawler would break Pettis. Wonderboy's jabs broke his nose, imagine what would Robbie's flurry do to him. I'd certainly watch it.

It'll be a much different fight for Pettis.

Wonderboy is a precision counter striker.

Lawler is an aggressive brawler.

Also- sounds like a great fight, but as a big fan of both I would hate to see eitnher of them lose.

i love that fight, was hoping he would call out lawler after the win last night. However, im loving this mma math even more lmao. You guys having lawler auto win is hilarious, that would be a very competitive fight. Pettis by sub would be a juicy line

Lawler by domination. Too strong, too much cardio, as good if not better stand up. Would walk right through Pettis’ leg kicks

Never considered this match-up but is makes sense and would be a must see fight.

I can't see Pettis not getting fucked up. It was a great finish and all, but he did not look good at 170.

Lawler was already dominated by a former 155lbs champion. Let the man alone.

Back