Mike Perry vs Mickey Gall

One of the few welterweights I'd be confident in saying that Perry totally outclasses.

One of the few welterweights I'd be confident in saying that Perry totally outclasses.

Could be true. Though I was unaware of Galls issues leading up to the Diego fight until just now when I looked at his IG

Perry has seemingly regressed a lot as a fighter. It's funny to think in his debut we saw leg kicks, take downs with some top control - really anything other than just forward pressure brawling.

Still, Gall made what little name he has off CM Punk and Sage Northcutt (a fight he got dropped in); I see no reason he would be able to grapple perry down before getting KO'd. Perry is a genuine dipshit though, so I mean, I wouldn't bet my house on it or anything, but he's a safe favorite.

killing yourself to cut weight is your own fought player
Fight people your own size

In some regional promotion ? It makes sense the winner gets signed by LFA.

Could be true. Though I was unaware of Galls issues leading up to the Diego fight until just now when I looked at his IG

So you believe fighter excuses after they lose, gotcha.

Gall's only shot is to get Perry down, and even that doesn't mean he will be able to keep him down or get a submission. Perry should be able to KO Mickey within one round.

Back